Pregnant and broken up

Anonjr

Hey need some advice i have been dating my ex for almost 2years on and off im currently 6 months pregnant with his baby for the second time and we broke up about 3weeks ago his already post pp of his new girlfriend took her to his parents house and posting on fb and commenting he loves her is this real? I cant imagen him with someone else and i dont know this new guy all of this is unlike him...help pkz

This is why it is not a good idea to have kids with a man to whom you are not married. Boyfriends don't have anything invested in the relationship, so they can leave more easily.

I'm sorry that you are in such an awful predicament and hope you make better choices in the future.

I would go to an attorney and establish sole custody of your first child and get advice about your second. I would set up for the grounds as to how or when he can see your children - strike before he does. You say you don't "need" the money, but he's legally obligated to pay it and help support the child. You will certainly be on maternity leave and not collecting a check for a few weeks and the child needs an education. I would cut all contact with him except what is legally necessary and only about the kids.

I am so sorry that he's such a weenie and ducks out with a kid on the way. On the other hand, I would never have given him the opportunity with me to have a second child after the first one until you married.

Archived