ex texting...

Ery1988

Why dont you just step back, breathe and wait things out. Accept the current situation which is, he broke up with you, you two are no longer in a relationship and you are now single.

focus on you, your happiness and let go of the relationship. dont worry what he is thinking because you just wont know.

Sorry to hear this is happening. It would be best to block him as well on everything. Texting, hookups, etc, will only set you back and he is not looking for reconciliation. No contact and block are the only ways for you you regroup, reflect, heal and move forward.

So its been a longweekend. and after my boyfriend broke up with me, and I reacted negatively and made things worse saying horrible things... (out of hurt)... he blocked me on facebooks on Wednesday last week. I still managed to send him some msgs on Thursday but he never responded. I said I would go over to his house, when I got to his house...and made 'love'...I am still blocked on facebook and whatsapp...he didn't say text me later like he has in the past, and he didn't indicate we'd see each other again.

Archived