Ex emailed something particular.

mandeelove

I had broke up with my ex March 3rd 2016. Its been exactly one year. ...And its been 6 months of nc. I had a new relationship for 10 months...had no contact with my ex..just 6 months ago when his Dad passed away I sent my condolences...tried to make peace but he ignored that.

I was minding my own business and got an email from him yesterday . It actually was in my spam folder bcuz I blocked him from everything. His email said " hello March 2nd". ...literally that was it....and Im guessing he said that bcuz its marks 1 year of our breakup. Ummm i wasnt even expecting this. Very strange that he would say that and only that. He remembers that date?

Figured Id share it here bcuz I was so confused by it and I never expected to hear from him. We had a bad falling out and didnt speak or see each other since. He never tried to contact me before this either. I just feel weird about it. I didnt respond.

Three possibilities are coming to mind.

1.) There was more to the email but it got cut off somehow.

2.) During the breakup or aftermath, there was some sort of talk of "maybe we can talk in 6 months" or "maybe we can talk in a year." Something like that. Just some sort of significance to that date that he remembers and thinks you do too.

3.) He's just remembering the breakup and sending you a cryptic little reminder too.

In any event, it's bait. I wouldn't take the bait.

Three possibilities are coming to mind.

1.) There was more to the email but it got cut off somehow.

2.) During the breakup or aftermath, there was some sort of talk of "maybe we can talk in 6 months" or "maybe we can talk in a year." Something like that. Just some sort of significance to that date that he remembers and thinks you do too.

3.) He's just remembering the breakup and sending you a cryptic little reminder too.

In any event, it's bait. I wouldn't take the bait.

Yes I think its more likely number 3! Its one year since we broke up and that was the date. But it was a bad breakup...not something to think about. We never spoke of getting back together. He said he was totally done and I met a new guy down the line. ...He def is throwing bait bcuz he probably has been alone and lonely.

I just wanted to vent here about it. Just threw my day off. No I dont have feelings bcus that situation broke me down. It took me a long time to get back on my feet. I had to be very strong to get over it so seeing this now just threw me off and I came here for support I guess.

Archived