Is this an unhealthy relationship ?

Darksoul26

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but it always helps me to discuss these things and talk to others to find the best solution

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months and for whatever reason I have probably cried more times in these past four months then all of 2016. At first I couldn't figure out why but now I'm wondering if it's because he can be quite snappy at me, not yelling but ggiving a lot of attitute when I say something he doesn't like. We are in our mid twenties and I have a high paying job my own place own car etc but he is not too interested in anything more than part time seasonal work. Recently he has been distancing himself from me telling me not to message him or not texting me because he has been "working and sleeping " He stopped asking me how my days are or about my Job or anything else going on in my life. I feel quite unwanted and upon discussion with him I was told "it's not all about me". I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question but, is this unhealthy and what is the best thing to say to end it

Unfortunately it sounds like he's not that interested and you are not on the same page. More importantly he treats you badly.

After only 4 mos dating you are seeing major red flags and deal-breakers, cut your losses.

End it and go no contact and delete and block him from all social media. This isn't worth wasting your time on.

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months. he can be quite snappy at me, not yelling but ggiving a lot of attitute when I say something he doesn't like.

This relationship is over, he just hasn't had the decency to tell you directly. He is simply treating you like dirt and avoiding you hoping you get the clue and move on. So, please do yourself a favor and go ahead and end things and move on.

Not much to say here either since he is pretty much not talking to you anyway. You can just fade out and he probably will do the same and never contact you again or you can just say something simple like "sorry this isn't working out for me, wish you the best. Bye." and be done. After just 4 months of dating no long tearful explanations needed, especially when he is already checked out.

Archived