Going through depression over ex girlfriend

That being said what do you think I should do? Like I guess when she says she misses me, I just wanted to hear your voice, I want to be friends n the rest of the nice stuff I guess she says? Part of me feels like I only get nice stuff cause she still has reason to be using me/ like there are some things besides our kid she needs me for, or in case if all else fails she knows I'll help her n be there. Sometimes she even says when she gets her place she's gonna cut all contact with me off completely and then other times When she gets it she wants me to come over.. This makes me confused but overall I feel like I'm being used also now. So ya I guess I'm asking knowing her coming back is outta my control. What should I do now?

we don't know the nature of the relationship you two had..so it's difficult to judge. from what I read after about you threatening to cheat, it seems like a sincere apology is due with some serious work on your part to do for yourself. what kind of a person threatens to cheat? definitely not a person who cares about his daughter. so man up, look at yourself and don't channel your anger towards anyone. find peace within yourself and apologize for what you have done. do you really want your daughter to grow up in a broken home? I would prioritize my child's future over any present differences and try to work through them like adults.

don't desperately apologize either. just find a quite patch during the week where you two aren't at each other's throats and have a grown up conversation. this is not about getting even, this is not about the two of you, this is about your daughter and your family.

Ya this is good advice, I just wish she was reading this or thinks it. She's picked back up a bunch of old friends she dropped in our relationship since we've been done. ( she didn't dip them because of me but for other reason ) they are all against me tho it seems.. And this new guy helping her get this apartment for herself that she's been dying to get doesn't help me ether -_- I don't want to me angry,sad, or a door mat any more about this situation it so tiring n unproductive...

N for everyone (I dint threaten her that I'm going to cheat on her, :s

I left the house with a condom without telling her of course because I was going to cheat, while out I said this isn't what I want, I left the part I was at early, got into the car to head back to her and while heading there got into an accident, hrs later after going to the hospital n dealing with that I finally got home n she found not to long after the condom in my pocket.

We had a bad day I left saying it I'm gonna go to my cousins bday thing and find a girl, why out I had a good time and I had chance that I didn't take and even choose to leave early to come home. I know it's bad that I took it with me in the first place but I didn't even try to get into anything when I was even out

You're changing your story now.

I didn't change the story, I went a bit more in depth n clearified. I never said I threaten to cheat on her I'm not sure where that came from, I have no reason to lie on here, I'm seeking help on here on whatever is possible for me to do to get her back.

It came from your own words.

Like I said earlier, you can't "get" someone like you get a video game or a pair of shoes. She has to want to be with you, and currently she doesn't. There's no trick you can do or magic words you can say that can make her come back if she chooses not to.

Archived