I've posted stuff about this a few times on this over the past few weeks. Anyways, my Ex broke up with me because she "lost feelings for me" even though I was the "perfect guy". Since we broken up she's posted ALOT of stuff about her puppy on Snapchat and Instagram. You're probably thinking "so what it's just a puppy." Well thing is it's just not a puppy: I picked him out for her AND I named him. This might sound silly but we refered to each other as parents. I feel like her posting this a lot means something or am I overthinking and being optimistic?

Unfortunately it sounds like this is still too fresh and you are having a hard time getting over her/letting go. How come she got the dog? Was he a gift to her? She probably just loves the puppy and social media is all about posting pet pics.

Since we broken up she's posted ALOT of stuff about her puppy on Snapchat and Instagram. I feel like her posting this a lot means something or am I overthinking and being optimistic?
Same girl 521374&p=6643651&viewfull=1#post6643651"]

Well,she lost you,now she is fighting the feelings by showing the feelings for dog.

Now,you might think, "wow she has feelings for me,yay". But,the truth is that breaking up is not easy for any side. Dumpers just do what they think is the best, and they still can feel sad because of breakup,and miss you. But that missing is not romantic any more,it's missing on more platonic level. Like you change your bed,ans miss the old one for some time. We people get used to things/people in our lives,and once they are gone missing them is normal.

This still DOES NOT mean she loves you/wants you back.

The best thing to do is to stop looking at her social media,and stop trying to decipher a message that hasnt been cyphered.

My first partner (the famous 'monkey brancher') and myself did the same with a kitten... we picked her out and named her Mitzi, after we split... her new boyfriend (who was behind the split anyways) made her get rid of the kitten. Some people see getting a pet together as a bond or a commitment to each other... which in reality, it is not.

Looking too much into it. You two are broken up. I know you are looking for anything that will still connect you two or give you some hope of her returning. Its not a hint that she is returning or thinking of you. She is focusing her attention and time to the puppy. The puppy is not you or a metaphor. Its just a puppy.

Dont look at her accounts, its only going to drive you mad

Archived