what do u have to improve on

joe45

below are pics of mysel;f with glasses and without glasses what do u think looks better on me with or without. do u guys or gals think i'm good looking or not . hmmm any suggestions for imporving my looks . just got a digi cam

link removed.jpg&tnef=&YY=94316&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b

link removed.jpg&tnef=&YY=60399&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b

You look better with glasses to me.

I guess you have to:

1. Add more light, the pic is VERY dark.

2. Take out that flowers from the left.

3. Put on some nice black shirt...or just somehting black: a sweater,

a leather coat...for example.

Just guessing man, but your trying to improve your looks for women right? Well guess what, looks don't matter all that much. They'd rather care about what your wearing than if you have zits(I have acne, doesn't do anything to getting a date or getting a girl attracted to me). So get good clothes on not like Cherokee khakis and a buttoned shirt that makes you look like someone's grandpa, ya gotta have some flavor. Clothes are supposed to reflect your personality (Self-expression too)! So if your not getting noticed by women there's plenty of things you can do. You can try being outgoing and not being quiet all the time focused on your work, talk to a girl you like for a change (Don't talk about computers and women like 97% don't give a flying **** whatsoever lol) in class. I mean there's countless ways. I went out to eat tonight and some unattractive girl was checking me out, but there was no attractive ones at the place anyway but yeah I was pretty uncomfortable if I got up she'd look at me scary lol. Well right down your personality traits, don't write down the physical ones because they don't matter. And see what girl in your classes in school is the most similar to yourself. Then I think you should get some experience and start flirting with her. If you don't know how; learn. Believe me, girls don't give a **** whatsoever about looks, as long as you look average they don't care. Hell, they care more about what your wearing and what you smell like than what you actually look like!

What helps me attract women (This seems dorky but once you get used to it you get more girls attentions). First I point my toes outward about 6-8 inches. Then I bulk my shoulders and chest out. And I tilt my head back, in body language tilting your head back means your "Superior" and likely to be the only one doing it in the room probably lol which is good. And I wear the Long Lasting Axe, the other stuff wears off in 30 minutes. I sprayed my clothes with the Axe it's like a cologne it stays there for a day (usually cologne lasts for about 3 days to 5 days though).