Errrr... My ex has gone all snappy at me after N/C!

I just can't figure her out, I really miss her but I have been getting on fine after she called it quits with me about 4 weeks ago, we had the odd kiss and hug up to about 10 days ago as we still have a lot of love for each other, I haven't had hardly any contact, but it was fine when I did see her on the odd occasion (we work together). She was with her ex last weekend at a festival and they are great friends, I know that for a fact.

She has been off work sick the last few days and I didn't call or anything, shes back at work today and I sent her an email saying "I hope you are feeling better" and she replied with "get [deleted by mod.], you were all [deleted by mod.] last week and now you want to make polite chit chat" I hardly spoke to her last week! And I know I wasn't [deleted by mod.] at all!!!!

So what is wrong with her, shes been all mopey, head down and depressed looking this last few weeks and I am worried about her. I love her to bits and we have always had soo much chemistry but I don't understand her being like this to me. I replied simply saying "if she wants to talk about anything or needs anything I am there for her" and left it at that - I have been getting myself together really well but would also love to have another chance with her, could my no contact be getting to her? She has made no attempt to call, email or txt me??? I am also away for the next two weeks, but I'll be thinking about her - what should I do?

Thanks

I think that she is going through things with herself. Maybe she didn't want to drag you into it, who knows, it could be a lot of things. I am sure the NC thing is bothering her in some sense. No one knows what she is going through except her. Obviously by her email she is upset with you, maybe you should ask her how you were b*tchy towards her, and not getting into a fight about it. I think you do need to give her the space she wants and if there is something she will call you, eventually when she is ready, in the mean time you need to move on and worry about yourself. It will help you get through this breakup, and you should be more focused on what is going to make you happy.

There are many scenarios in her life that could have played out. She could have been "screwed over" by a new guy, been feeling sick, is bipolar, was upset with the way you acted toward her . . .the list goes on. What her behavior exhibited though, is that she still cares about you. How do I know? We only get angry when we care, otherwise it would not affect us (as humans). I disagree that you were being "bi*chy" because that is generally not used when referring to the mood of a male. You might have been rude or in a bad mood, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Depending on how emotional you are about you two, you might consider continuing NC for a bit - this way she'll settle down and you'll have a chance to become even less emotional about her. Do you have anymore background information regarding your situation? I think it would be helpful to everyone here . . .

Thanks for your replys - I just tried to talk with her, but she ended up telling me where to go, wants nothing to do with me etc. started crying (it was a big fight). Just sent her an email saying I'm sorry it's come to this and I had good times when we were together. She is running long distances 6 days a week and her job is also getting to her - there is nothing else I can do I guess but to just cut-off and call it quits.

She also just told me she forwarded onto her ex last Friday (who she is best friends with), one of these supposedly b*tchy emails I sent her - I think that is really low of her.

We were together 18 months but she always had this really close relationship with her ex, which ruined us in the end I feel. She is very very independent and you are right I can tell she really cares about me still - she just has a funny way of showing it. I give up, just hard to get her out of my head and I've been doing so well!

Oh goodness... she's your ex, remember? That's what exes do - they go and get all weird on you. Don't try to figure it out. It will only hurt your brain. She's your ex, you two decided to part ways. Now, I realize that there may still be feelings there, but you did decide that you weren't right for each other, correct? Ok, then stop worrying about her tantrums. I agree - do NC.

But, as for her being "very good friends" with the ex, but then you describe her as independent... I would say that an independent person is able to detach themselves from an ex. I don't trust people that are that close with their exes... it's like there's still feelings there, and that neither one never got proper closure.

Anyways... good luck - don't stress over your ex!