My boyfriend has left me pregnant and gone back to his ex pls help

Voley24

Yea... I figured. There are too many men that throw twenty bucks here and there and shirk their responsibilities which leaves the mother relying on the government and tax payers fitting his duties. I'll add there are far too many mothers that settle for that twenty bucks.

Good for you for getting that started as soon as possible. Get it worked out so that things are in place, or as close to being in place as they can be before the babe is born.

Yea... I figured. There are too many men that throw twenty bucks here and there and shirk their responsibilities which leaves the mother relying on the government and tax payers fitting his duties. I'll add there are far too many mothers that settle for that twenty bucks.

Good for you for getting that started as soon as possible. Get it worked out so that things are in place, or as close to being in place as they can be before the babe is born.

Yeah I work too I'm a makeup artist which helps lol x

He will be responsible through child support. Is this your first child? Did you feel your biological clock was ticking or did you hope this would solidify your relationship?

No this isn't my first child I have a daughter from a previous relationship and without going into too much detail me and the father of the baby I'm carrying now lost a son last year due to severe birth defects who I had to deliver at 21 weeks we stuck together like a rock through and after that

Did you know that sentences with more than 23 words in it are actually harder for people to follow and understand? Please just add shorter sentences and I think that will help your story make more sense.

From what I can gather, he's left your for his ex and you are pregnant. I think he wanted you to get an abortion and jumped ship because he doesn't want another child. Leaving for his ex suggests that maybe she wasn't as bad as he suggests. Maybe she wasn't even abusive. Certainly, he still cares about her.

This is a terrible situation and I feel really bad for you. I just have to say people have to be really really careful when it comes to sex. It's a huge responsibility that people just view as a "natural part of a relationship" without understanding the lifelong impact a pregnancy could have.

I hope you get some family support during this time. Even counseling would be really good. And it goes without saying, but I would steer clear of any relationships (with him or any other guys) until after the baby is born.

No this isn't my first child I have a daughter from a previous relationship and without going into too much detail me and the father of the baby I'm carrying now lost a son last year due to severe birth defects who I had to deliver at 21 weeks we stuck together like a rock through and after that

Hun ~ all this in a year and a half. Please take care not to jump into a pregnancy with someone so soon upon meeting. Get to know them, make sure they are committed and free in heart and mind of any one before you think of having children with them.

I'm sure you are wanting a good relationship with a man that wants to be in your and his babies life. It takes time to get to know someone to find out if they are worthy.

Hoping you have a happy and healthy baby... that is what's important now. He's not worth your worry.

Hun ~ all this in a year and a half. Please take care not to jump into a pregnancy with someone so soon upon meeting. Get to know them, make sure they are committed and free in heart and mind of any one before you think of having children with them.

I'm sure you are wanting a good relationship with a man that wants to be in your and his babies life. It takes time to get to know someone to find out if they are worthy.

Hoping you have a happy and healthy baby... that is what's important now. He's not worth your worry.

I know I'm an idiot I've never got myself into a situation like this before I've had a couple of serious relationships and never had this happen which is why I'm so angry and frustrated at myself the irony is I actually took the morning after pill like I told the doctor, this baby was obviously meant to be and all I can do now is be a good mom to my child

Archived