Some sort of satisfaction a year later

I have written a few times about my ex girlfriend of a year ago who lives a few hours away from me and all the trouble i had getting over. We broke up last March after dating for almost 3 years and just started talking again in NOvember. We have seen each other a few times since then but its always like she is cold to me and nothign more. so this past weekend i had a party and she came in from out of town to it. Very strange but she broke down crying later in the night and telling me how much she misses me and us. And is huggin and kissing me all ngiht. Granted she was drunk but the next morning when we were sober she is all over me again. This being the same girl who had been so cold to me sinsce we started talking again. Dont know where im going with this or where she is but we left off with saying she woudl come down to my apartment again in a few weeks. Felt kinda good to get this out of her after all this time. im not geting ahead of myself because i havent heard from her since she left sunday and am just leaving everything in her court. ive told her since we started talking aagain how i felt and she would always blow me off. now its up to her to see what she wants and does. Just thought id share with you guys that sometimes even the coldest person admits things a year later. Dont know what will happen but i guess it proives the old theory that everyone realizes what they had at some point. My thinking is it will just be another dead end so i have no expectations but if something happens so be it. For those of you who never think u will hear something like this from your ex i thought the same thing. i guess i just wantd to say that sometimes it does happen.