My Boyfriend Might Leave me if I don't Have Sex Wit Him. Please Help!

YoungLadyIneed

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Completely agree with this! Everyone here bashing the poor dude like he's some rapist, when actually I was kind of shocked to read what I read. SIX years and not a single time you've shared the beautiful intimacy of sleeping with the person that you claim to love?

It sounds to me like he is deeply sexually frustrated, and might be starting to resent his girlfriend.

It's completely natural. He should have walked away much, much, much sooner. He'd be vilified for that too (not that he should care), but It'd be healthier.

Seriously, a lot of guys really don't seem to know what move to make, because everything they do gets criticized - they chase their own tails. If he was genuinely selfish, strong, and looking out for his own interests, he'd just give the "let's be friends" and move on.

You need to go to therapy and get this problem with sex sorted out before your problem gets projected onto others.

Don't buy into the 'victim' rhetoric, whereby you can do nothing wrong, and men should compromise to your issue. That is weak, and you'll never move forwards in your life.

Archived