I have no idea what the hell is going on

Why9

So we were together for 3 years split a few weeks ago then tried to work it out and split up again exactly a week ago. At first we had the usual break up arguments then tried to work it out but she was being cold distant and closed off and finally said she just doesn't love me like that and we're just never going to work. So I distanced myself but couldn't to much because of the kids and I kept conversations just about the kids till two day's ago she starts being really friendly with me and asking me personal stuff about what's going on in my life. Now I didn't cheat or abuse her in any way she said I neglected her due to working to much and we grew apart when we split she said she wanted nothing to do with me and we couldn't be friends or a part of each other's life in any way other then the kids. But now she being friendly joking around being silly even jealous about 4th of July weekend I'll be going out of town with friends and a girl that's intrested in me will be going and my ex knows it and she asked today if I had any feelings for to which all I said was I fought to keep us together do you think I have feelings for anyone and she didn't respond. So now she asked if I wanted to come over for dinner tomorrow with her and the kids and to hang out Saturday evening to get coffee like what the hell is going on I don't understand what she's trying to do she knows how I feel but was adamant before that we could never work out again I just don't understand.

This is the case where you simply need to ask her directly. Maybe when you go to dinner with her. Nobody here can actually get inside her head and tell you what she is thinking or feeling. Listening to assorted speculation based on zero information won't help you one bit.

Sometimes you just have to suck it up, be direct and be ready for any response at all.

Archived