Does he know who I am ?

Tiffanimonroe8

So ,I've posted in here a few times about my crazy love life and today I have an interesting post . So, back in November I went out to a club and locked eyes with a guy . Now , I know this is the "REAL WORLD ". But instantly felt a connection with this stranger across the room . So , on my way out he FINALLY approached me and me being my silly prideful self , turned him down . I had no one to blame but myself . I went home missing a virtual stranger and even tried up find him on social media . In December I saw a photo of him with a mutual friend at the same club . I got instantly excited !!! I went through the mutual friends page but I could not find his page . Then one day this month I was thinking about him and I went back on that mutual friends page and found HIS PAGE😍 I was so excited ... I found his Instagram page and saw we were friends on there and even found his Twitter . So I convinced myself to send him a request on Facebook , and he instantly sent me a message . My question now is do you guys think he remembers me or it's just a coincidence I plan on meeting up soon so what do you guys think will be his reaction???

• 2 weeks later...
Now , I know this is the "REAL WORLD ". But instantly felt a connection with this stranger across the room

This is what happens in the real world. The two aren't exclusive. What you felt was biological chemistry, perfectly natural. The "connection" was one of attraction. It's built into us. The question remains as to who he is, but you know the initial stage is there i.e. physical attraction.

I'd say only go on a date once you establish that he remembers you. Test him out by seeing whether he can recall, say the name of the club, or what kind of music they were playing that night, for example.

Archived