My ex has to be the meanest person on the planet! He broke up with me in January, we still saw each other until March when he told me he was sleeping with someone else. I didn't contact him for about a month then finally about a week ago I contacted him, long story short we had a conversation & he's been living his life, without a care in the world, while I've been a total wreck. I wanted to hang out with him for a happy hour but of course when I asked him if we were still going he canceled on me. Well Sunday night I had gallbladder surgery & I told him I was n the hospital. Only thing he said was I'm sorry to hear that, asked me how i was feeling & said I hope you feel better. Well today is Thursday I am out of the hospital & at home recovering, & haven't heard a peep from him! He's just extremely cruel & heartless. I feel at my lowest point right now, he doesn't even care! Idk what to do anymore

Stop contacting him or worrying about what he thinks. Over is over. Block him on all social media and work on healing yourself and moving on.

Easier said then done! I wish it were that easy to not think about him

I didn't say stop thinking about him. I said stop worrying about what he thinks about you.

It takes time to heal after a relationship ends, sometimes a lot of it. But until you accept it's over you can't begin to heal.

So cut him off and accept the fact that you'll feel like crap for a while.

We've all been there and we all survive it. You will too.

Contacting him for affection, fun, sympathy or any other reason will be as disappointing as banging your head against a wall. Your ex is being cordial and pleasant, but doing the right thing not contacting you or seeing you. Share all your life's ups and down with friends, family, coworkers, etc. and get a profile up on some dating apps to look around. Start messaging people you like and meeting them...that is the best way to meet someone who will care.

Contacting him for affection, fun, sympathy or any other reason will be as disappointing as banging your head against a wall. Your ex is being cordial and pleasant, but doing the right thing not contacting you or seeing you. Share all your life's ups and down with friends, family, coworkers, etc. and get a profile up on some dating apps to look around. Start messaging people you like and meeting them...that is the best way to meet someone who will care.

Thank you I'll try that!

Archived