Missing ex so much

Lotusavx

it has been a week. He moved out and now I will be moving from our apartment to my Moms. I'm so sad. Hardly eating or sleeping. Waking up is the hardest. Loosing the life we built is so hard. I am constantly thinking of all the things we use to do: riding bikes, cooking, watching movies, sleeping in and just everything that comes along with living together. I can barely focus at work and I'm just tired of feeling the pain and knowing we will never ever do certain things together ever again kills me.. I want the pain to end but it has only gotten worse. Not communicating or knowing what he's up to is makings so sad I feel I am weighed down by depression and have the worst heavy feeling in my chest.

Things will only get better. You are hurting cause you SHOULD be hurting. Anyone in your position would. Completely normal.

Focus on following:

Keep your mind off him, find ways to divert your mind when thoughts of him come. You would be suprised how well this work once you practice it on regular basis (in time of course). Won't happen over night. Think of it this way. We can't control the thoughts that come to our head, but we can control what we do with them. When he comes to your mind, do something, or think of something you enjoy....listen to music (upbeat)......practice practice practice.

What also helps is thinking about him in a negative way when the thoughts appear. Think that he cheated with a dirty prostitute. Think about him when he was angry, as filthy nasty human being. That should turn you off hehe

Physical activity will be the key as well. Not just today, this is simply part of life. Make sure each and every day includes good 1-2 hours of physical activity (dedicated). Go run, walk, play sport, excericise etc.

And of course, healthy diet.

Those 2 alone are a must for every living creature.

Meanwhile, be positive and optimistic about your future. DO NOT think of this as a great big ending. Think of it as a GREAT new beginning.

Your mind set and perception/imagination are POWERFUL tools. Scientists have discovered that our brains cannot tell the difference between visual images we see and what we imagine! Think how powerful this is!!! So mind set is important.

And remember, time is your friend. Be patient, it's going to take time.

And DO NOT contact your Ex, EVER AGAIN. remember any contact = reset of all of your invested healing time. You do NOT want to feel like you do today, after healing for weeks/months.

Give it at least 3-6 months (contact resets this). And stay away from opposite sex until fully healed.

Good luck

Archived