I miss him so much

Envymee

It's been 4 days since I got into a disagreement with my ex about spending time together and I guess he felt like everything he does isn't ever good enough for me so he sent me text saying "Look it's obvious that in your eyes I don't give you what you want and I don't have time for you .. So I'm just take myself out the picture for real this time because that's what it seems is needed cause I just don't get nothing right and it's getting old and we can't be friends like you said , so I'm just going to leave you alone I wish you the best in life I hope you find the perfect guy for you and if we cross path I still got love for you."

I feel like and miserable because were not speaking, I've been praying for a better outcome .. I haven't spoken to him because of my pride but part of me is afraid of rejection. Do you think I still have a chance?

I just want some advice from you guys

It's been 4 days since I got into a disagreement with my ex about spending time together and I guess he felt like everything he does isn't ever good enough for me so he sent me text saying "Look it's obvious that in your eyes I don't give you what you want and I don't have time for you .. So I'm just take myself out the picture for real this time because that's what it seems is needed cause I just don't get nothing right and it's getting old and we can't be friends like you said , so I'm just going to leave you alone I wish you the best in life I hope you find the perfect guy for you and if we cross path I still got love for you."

I feel like and miserable because were not speaking, I've been praying for a better outcome .. I haven't spoken to him because of my pride but part of me is afraid of rejection. Do you think I still have a chance?

I just want some advice from you guys

You want more it seems, more than he's willing to give you .... what's the point to keep him around if you can't be his friend?

You're broken up, he doesn't owe you much than what he's willing to give and that's up to you to accept or not..seems like you're not.

Simple. Don't contact him anymore and be a little more honest with yourself. You want him back and that's not possible. Move on.

Keeping him around hoping he changes his mind will not only hurt you but it will complicate everything.

He did you a great favor by removing himself from your life. Replace the word love by respect.

He respects you enough to let you go. Do that.

It sounds like he was hurt by constant criticism and that felt he couldn't do anything right in your eyes. This is a valuable lesson to appreciate who you are with and not try to change and fix them to your needs by nagging and criticizing. Unfortunately he did the right thing rather than allow this to go on because you made it clear you were unhappy about him and apparently many things. This sounds like beating a dead horse at this point. He said "it's getting old" and "taking myself out of the picture for real this time" which seems like this was a chronic irritation for you both. Go no contact and reflect on what type of guy you really want and what's important to you in a relationship and then find that guy.

Archived