My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?

SheepSnuggler

As if meeting them does anything other than validate and enable your boyfriends actions.

Fact that they are still hanging around opposite sex and especially ex should tell you everything you need to know about your man.

he is NOT greater than nature or can defeat nature. And hanging out with people you are attracted to and intimate with......just a matter of time before nature takes it's course. I don't care how "strong" the person is or how much "strong will" they have.

There is no greater force than nature. Simple as that.

Totally and completely wrong. It's called accountability. And being responsible for your own actions

Clearly they have unfinished business or they wouldn't be hanging out. And they are not friends, there is no friendship if there is/was attraction......he is not only engaging in risky relationships/behavior but is also quite disrespectful and inappropriate towards you and your relationship.

Personally, to me, if I'm dating anyone and they have ANY kind of relationship with an ex.....it's a deal breaker to me. Only exception is kids and if the relationship is "Kids Only".

Why did you keep dating this guy? What did you think would happen?

Time to put the foot down and tell him he either ends that relationship for good or you are walking......but I would just walk to be honest, chances of him cheating are quite high. Actually I would be surprised if he didn't cheat.

Besides, forget about Ex, just hanging out with opposite sex = red flag. I believe in this:

/

Weird, here I was thinking "hanging out with Ex" = the biggest red flag of them all while dating.......perhaps you missed this while dating?

Thats bull, I have female best friend and we do go out one on one, we never had anything , even when we were both single.

Archived