should i get back with my ex bf? even though he hve a new gf ?

Eyleia

today i talk to my ex bf i ask him to send me message everyday coz i miss him soo mcuh he agree, he even tell me he love me and he miss me but he already have a gf ,, he said he dont love hes gf yet but he think about her all the time and always on her mind .. i dont know i am confused if i should take him back even thought he hve a gf ..... even though its hurting myself.......

sorry about my bad english

Stop being a knob-tease... Either tell him your intentions and snag a spineless d**k, or walk away and find someone with more integrity who's willing to put up with you.

Or take time for yourself and grow from experience... Reflect on stuff, and carve your own path.

If you're looking for a boyfriend, you're in a safe bet, short of being homeless... Depending on your standards...

This is time you should be growing as a person, so focus on that...

ok i do my best to not send him mesage or reply to hes mesage ;(

I know its rough, but do you really want someone who's going to treat you like you're an option? If he really loved you he wouldn't have left you for someone else in the first place. You deserve better then someone who would do that to you. Be strong. You can do it!

today i talk to my ex bf i ask him to send me message everyday coz i miss him soo mcuh he agree, he even tell me he love me and he miss me but he already have a gf ,, he said he dont love hes gf yet but he think about her all the time and always on her mind .. i dont know i am confused if i should take him back even thought he hve a gf ..... even though its hurting myself.......

sorry about my bad english

If he loved you, he would be with you. He does not love you.

Go NC, so that you will move on from this creep. he should not be reaching out, if he has a gf.

i dont know what to do i am happy to get hes message coz i miss him seems like i dont care about if he hve a new gf or me at the same time .... i dont know wat to do ....im lost

Why don't you care? Where is your self respect? How would you feel if he were doing the same to you?

It's really sleazy to pursue someone when they have a partner.

I think that you should think of how you would feel if a girl were pursuing your bf.

There are so many red flags with your relationship:

You got involved with a 17 yr. old when you were 27- he was a child

He live on the opposite side of the world - only met twice. this is not a relationship.

You broke up 20+ times - this indicates very unhealthy relationship. after two tries it won't work.

Why are you not looking for someone in Malaysia or Singapore?

ur right its rough and pain.... i once thinking commit suicde i cant take the pain anymore..

Oh my gosh, your life is worth so much more than some guy that lives on the other side of the world.

Do you have support from your family or friends?

Believe me, this will pass. Most of us have felt the hurt that you feel. The only way to get better, is to cut ALL contact with this guy, or your will prolong your pain.

Archived