To the one I love, I release you

Thisgirl30

My Love,

I am finally letting go. I am finally putting you out of my mind and moving forward with my life. I am going to seek happiness, open my heart to love, enjoy new experiences, relish in the company of those who love me, and what ever will be, will be. Maybe our paths will cross again, maybe they won't. Maybe we will find love with each other again, maybe we won't. It does not matter either way because my only goal is to live the happiest and most amazing life possible with or without you. I will strive to seek happiness, peace, joy, and contentment above all things. Nothing more, nothing less. So I let you go, I let go of any outcome or expectations regarding you or us. My only expectation is to be deliriously happy. With me I take the lessons I've learned in love, and I will use them to grow and be the best me that I can be. You are released into the world to make of it what you will. I send you love and light.

Love,

The Happy One

Hopefully, you only sent this to yourself. Because it is really for you.

I am finally letting go. I am finally putting you out of my mind and moving forward with my life. I am going to seek happiness, open my heart to love, enjoy new experiences, relish in the company of those who love me, and what ever will be, will be. Maybe our paths will cross again, maybe they won't. Maybe we will find love with each other again, maybe we won't.
My Love,

I am finally letting go. I am finally putting you out of my mind and moving forward with my life. I am going to seek happiness, open my heart to love, enjoy new experiences, relish in the company of those who love me, and what ever will be, will be. Maybe our paths will cross again, maybe they won't. Maybe we will find love with each other again, maybe we won't. It does not matter either way because my only goal is to live the happiest and most amazing life possible with or without you. I will strive to seek happiness, peace, joy, and contentment above all things. Nothing more, nothing less. So I let you go, I let go of any outcome or expectations regarding you or us. My only expectation is to be deliriously happy. With me I take the lessons I've learned in love, and I will use them to grow and be the best me that I can be. You are released into the world to make of it what you will. I send you love and light.

Love,

The Happy One

And with that, she screwed the ex over for half his house, half his pension, and drove off in the car he bought her to Mr News place.

Archived