I fell for a customer....

I work at a local sub shop. We get to talk to the customer the whole time we are making food, and this time it led me down the wrong road. I have a crush on this kid. He's 19, and def. my type all the way. I'm 16, so no problems there. The thing is, we are both shy, so how do I ask him out on a date or something? I only see him the nights I work until midnight because he gets on break during that time... WHAT DO I DO?!?!

has he given you any signals that maybe even hint that he's interested in you too!?

Maybe just strike up a conversation. You may be shy... but just remember that you want to get to know this guy!

Just ask him what he does for fun... what school he goes too... etc.

Hopefully he'll ask you questions back.. and go from there

Good luck

A little off topic, but just for fun.

My daughter used to work for Radio Shack. One evening a nice young man came in and they kind of hit it off. He came back later in the evening and asked her to have a soda with him.

They have been married for 11 years this May. They have two great kids and she is still very happy with him MOST of the time.

So, a customer can be the right one. And guys should be willing to ask the "girl behind the counter" out.

Just an odd thought from an old guy.