Could it be?

Wolfshook

So, yesterday I unsuspiciously went to play games with one of my (female) friends and during the evening I get the message , I tought it was the friend and didnt really look untill I finished my game. Well when I looked it was shocki g, it was my ex (broke up a little over 2 months ago), well text was written with a typo so I didnt understand whether she wants to say "come back to me" or " give me everything back" and I coldly just skipped it and didnt really think about it. Well, about half an hour later I get the call, since I've come pretty far I didnt want to answer it and put my healing back, I just turned the call down,after thar I get about 6 or 7 calls which I turned down, well next call I answered and it was shock, she was really sobbing, never heard her like that , and she basically said everything I wanted to hear for the past 2 months,but this time I'm not sure about it. She asked me if we could grab coffee today but I said I cant today but will be able tomorrow, I did that so I give myself some time to think about things. So, tomorrow we're going for coffee if everyrhing will be allright (fingers crossed).

Today I get the message how she is sorry and she doesn't know what got into her yesterday and I really don't know what to read from that message ,is she sorry for calling me or she just says so because she is ashamed now?

Well I didn't lead much of a conversation with her today because I didn't have time, I just asked her after that if we're going for that coffee tomorrow and I got no response, not sure again what to take from that...

I'm not really sure if I want to get back to her, I obviously love her but I got so far with healing that I feel ok where I am now (and basically I got huge shot with that girl I was playing games with yesterday). I just feel ok with anything that happens, would love to have her back in my life but she will have to prove that she is serious this time around. If not, then f*ck it...

We were in NC for about a month now, with me stopping begging 2 weeks afted breakup, once I got breadcrumbs 3 weeks into first time NC and this was my seccond NC for about a month (one birthday text in between).

I will let you know what happened tomorrow.

Today I get the message how she is sorry and she doesn't know what got into her
Since that message you have text her and asked her if you are still meeting for coffee which she didn't respond to. I'd not meet her. Simply send a text telling her that you're not meeting her and then block and delete her. She's nuts and I'm sure that all the issues you went through with her before are still very much there if she would sob because you wouldn't pick up and then not answer a text when you initiate. Nuts, I tells ya.

Well she was sobbing telling me how she is stupid and how she misses me, things about how I have nice voice and etc.

She texted me back now and we're set for tomorrow. I'll see where she is standing now and if she is genuine in her attempts and she changed her ways (she broke up with me ,but I realized there are some things I really don't like about her behaviour) then I'll go with the flow,othervise I'll just go on with my life without her.

Is it possible that your ex caught wind of you meeting a female friend?

Either way, if she were serious about meeting you for coffee, she'd make that crystal clear and would never leave you hanging. She also knows you're leaving a door open by not blocking her, and using that as a tool to play games, (imo).

I would take back the control, respect myself and block her.

Well she was sobbing telling me how she is stupid and how she misses me, things about how I have nice voice and etc.

She texted me back now and we're set for tomorrow. I'll see where she is standing now and if she is genuine in her attempts and she changed her ways (she broke up with me ,but I realized there are some things I really don't like about her behaviour) then I'll go with the flow,othervise I'll just go on with my life without her.

Should be interesting. Let us know how it goes and what you decide to do.
Is it possible that your ex caught wind of you meeting a female friend?

Either way, if she were serious about meeting you for coffee, she'd make that crystal clear and would never leave you hanging. She also knows you're leaving a door open by not blocking her, and using that as a tool to play games, (imo).

I would take back the control, respect myself and block her.

I don't believe there is a way of her knowing I had anything with that other friend.

As of "leaving me hanging" that might be me just counting secconds of when she replies,she replied an hour after my message so she might be busy (I replied to her about 6 hours after she messaged simply because I don't hang on fb as I have other priorities in my life, so it might be the same for her).

I dont really believe in that blocking thing, we ended mostly on good terms and I don't mind having her on fb because I'm not that often on fb anymore and I really dont have the urge to contact her anymore (she is blocked on chat though so she cant see when I'm online). It's weird for her to call,she's not really the type of person that calls people when drunk (and she admitted being drunk yesterday).

Well, I'll see how the things will go tomorrow, if I wont be cool headed and if I get any sort of feelings before meeting her I will cancel. I want my head to rule here.

Happily I can say that I somehow realized I don't need her in my life, or to be happy, I might want her depending on in which state she is but I certainly dpn't nees her.

Sorry for bad grammar, I'm not native english speaker so...

Well nothing from it,she says she doesnt have transport available to come to the town, I dont want to go and pick her up. She asked me if I feel anything for her I just said I dont want to talk about it.

I'm angry,if she wanted it she would find a transport, I'm done with this sh*t.

Btw. thank you all, I've learned so much on this forum, and I simply don't want to put too much effort in this (maybe that's wrong), she left it's on her to win me back if she really wants it.

Well we went for a coffee on monday (she asked ne again on sunday evening) and it was a bit weird for me, I was expecting all kind of feelings to hit me when I see her, but nothing, we had nice chat and she gave me a lot of compliments (even about my haircut even though I didnt really change it or did anything special with it), she apologised for calling me but I did not want to go into that kind of conversation. Afterwards she thanked me for paying , and said she is glad that we met and if I want to meet again to tell her. It was all in all nice time, we had just a little conversation during monday and tuesday and none today. I hope everything goes good, wish me luck .

Well we went for a coffee on monday (she asked ne again on sunday evening) and it was a bit weird for me, I was expecting all kind of feelings to hit me when I see her, but nothing, we had nice chat and she gave me a lot of compliments (even about my haircut even though I didnt really change it or did anything special with it), she apologised for calling me but I did not want to go into that kind of conversation. Afterwards she thanked me for paying , and said she is glad that we met and if I want to meet again to tell her. It was all in all nice time, we had just a little conversation during monday and tuesday and none today. I hope everything goes good, wish me luck .

How are you feeling? Do you think you love her? Be honest. How do you want this to evolve? Good luck pal!

I know I still love her, I will probably always love her in some way,but now I learned that even if I love somebody I can live hapily without them, they are just bonus to life. I feel ok, I don't really know how I feel,but I would love to see if we could make it work, she is really special person to me. I'd love for us to be together again,but first I need to see if she is more serious about everything in her life (job, etc.) and if I even have the chance.

thank you for nice wishes.

Oh and I forgot to mention, she stared at me a lot,so much it made me a bit uncomfortable at timea,hope it's a good sign.

Archived