Is it rude? Break it off?

odysseus77

Women be ready and willing to pay just in case, and if it turns you off that much, don't go out with him again. Be willing to compromise and split things. I've found that it isn't the paying that girls like, its the making the effort.

I couldn't agree more. And for the record, I do think it was in poor taste that the girl left her wallet at home.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't agree more. And for the record, I do think it was in poor taste that the girl left her wallet at home.

LOL. Honestly, I didn't even read the situation once I say it had dissolved into another who pays topic. She left her wallet at home? That's just despicable. Women, always thinking they can get away with things...

Seriously, yes, it was in poor taste. It's also smart to have it handy just in case of emergencies.

By stance on paying is to be flexible. Gentleman, offer the first time at least. Once you get things going, work something out, compromise. Alternate dates. Each pay half. Person who can better afford it do more of the paying, but the other person chips in. Or just find exciting and fun things to do that don't require a lot of money. That way money is less of an issue.