How would you go about this?

CasualDude10

So a girl and I had been seeing each other for over a month. She was attached hard and showed crazy interest in me. Towards the end of our relationship, she was still attached hard but I come to the conclusion that I was starting to become clingy rather than that independent different man she initially grew attracted to. So the day she cut if off with me, she got upset because of a text I sent her. (the text read if you are going to be short with me, I am just not going to text you)

So she got mad and stopped responding to me. My weakness was evident when over the next 3-4 days I blew up her phone telling her how much I liked her and basically beginning for forgiveness (yes there goes my man card). It has been like two weeks of no contact.

Basically what I am asking here is, are my chances gone since I showed that pathetic side of me. I have learned from this experience to never do something like that. I still feel for the girl, and I do not blame her for splitting after I did this. I would have done the same.

Should I continue no contact (while meeting new people) and maybe in a couple weeks/months reach out to her? Or do you think her level of attraction is completely gone?

(If I waited, she still had some of my clothes and I was thinking about reaching out to her to get them and seeing how she has been and ask her out for lunch/dinner)

Cut off contact, give it time and you will feel better. Learn your lesson, that's the most important thing.

Get your clothes QUICK, without it you will have to re establish contact, which means, you reset your healing time (you don't want that).

I suspect that the reason she cut off contact wasn't because of your text about not contacting her if she was going to be short with you. This ending has likely been brewing for sometime.

Go zero contact now and work on yourself if it's depression that you are suffering from, get the help for that. I think once you are feeling your joy back, you'll likely not even want to be with her.

Girls come and go man. Never get hung up on one girl. If you reach out to her, she probably won't respond. And using your clothes as a crutch to reach out to her is a bad idea. She'll lose even more respect for you.

One month is too short for real feelings to develop. And believe me, when a girl's attraction can change at the snap of a finger, a short relationship like this is done for.

Archived