Is it time to move on?

CasualDude10

I literally hate texting too. But I have found out through past failures, that today you need to text. Idk why, but its the truth. I have tried not texting, but rather calling and using texts for only setting up things, or saying stuff like "on my way" and everytime it failed miserably.

How did it fail? This issue would not have happened in this way if you guys weren't texting.

How did it fail? This issue would not have happened in this way if you guys weren't texting.

with this current situation, she told me that she is needy and loves/wants my attention. so i gave it to her and it went great, until this happened.

when the past it happened, they would say they feel they barely know me. even after seeing each other multiple times.

idk, its weird.

She still hasnt said anything. I dont know what to do. Should I try reaching out to her one more time or just let it be?

I agree with what Krankor posted earlier. She was grumpy with you initially, and treating you badly. She should take responsibility for what she did to you and apologize. You were clearly upset with her for her taking her moodiness and grumpy ways out on you. I can't blame you for reacting the way that you did. You were establishing boundaries. Maybe you could have gone about it in a different way, and ideally been more careful with your tone and choice of words, maybe? Only you know. But she should not be sitting on her high horse and playing the victim here. She screwed up too. She should apologize. If I were you, I'd cut ties and move on. You've apologized numerous times and she isn't responding. Go no contact. Please move on. Something tells me that this will be an experience that you look back on and you'll wonder why you didn't just cut ties with her right away and move on. Been wrong before though. This just doesn't sound healthy.

So I figured I would give you all an update. She texted me while I was at practice saying:

"I don't plan to pursue anything further at this point. Like I said, you threatened me with an action because you didn't like something that I was doing. And I clearly do not tolerate that. Maybe I was wrong at first, but then again I was only being short. Not mean or disrepectful. To me, being talkative is not a thing I must uphold at all times of the day. I had even mentioned I was grumpy. So for you to give me and ultimatum, so early on, and for something so stupid.... I will not stick around for something like that. So thanks for apologizing, and Ill get your clothes back asap."

to this I responded

"Okay. Thanks for letting me know how you feel. Just know that I know I messed up and I learned my lesson if we were ever to talk again. You were literally the ideal girl, like all the aspects you have I love. Lowkey the highlight to what was going on in my life. I messed up big time. But there is nothing I can do but wish you nothing but the best."

I know its now done. Which is actually nice to know, but still sucks obviously. I am going to give her space. But I want to in the future try again with her. Or do you think I should just move on all together.

Thanks everyone

I think you should just move on altogether. This girl is coming off as way too self-righteous for my taste. Besides, I doubt that everything was going swimmingly until your minor little spat and that over that one thing alone she completely changed her mind about you. If she were really into you, she'd have accepted the apology. What you did was simply a reaction to having your feelings hurt over her being short with you. You didn't handle it in the right way but it was hardly a capital offense. It sounds like you just gave her an excuse to break it off.

I actually think you left it things in a fairly dignified way. I wouldn't have said "I messed up big time" because you really didn't. You messed up minorly. I also wouldn't have done the "ideal girl" stuff. I would have just said "Well I'm sorry you feel that way and will respect your wishes. Goodbye." But your last line was a good way to leave things.

No, I know it's easier said than done, but I'd just leave things where they are and put little-miss holier-than-thou behind me.

with this current situartion, she told me that she is needy and loves/wants my attention. so i gave it to her and it went great, until this happened.

when the past it happened, they would say they feel they barely know me. even after seeing each other multiple times.

idk, its weird.

I don't think the way to respond to someone saying they are needy is to text them a bunch.

I don't think the way to respond to someone saying they are needy is to text them a bunch.

She literally said she wanted me to text her a bunch. But that is besides the point now.. If you read my last post on here, she basically said that I crossed a boundary early on and she will not put up with that and to we should move on. I respected this and told her that.

Now with that being said, do you think I should approach her in the future to see if we can get things going on again (if so how long) or should i just move on all in all?

She literally said she wanted me to text her a bunch. But that is besides the point now.. If you read my last post on here, she basically said that I crossed a boundary early on and she will not put up with that and to we should move on. I respected this and told her that.

Now with that being said, do you think I should approach her in the future to see if we can get things going on again (if so how long) or should i just move on all in all?

Yeah, I did read your last post. That's what I suggested that she interpreted and thought. No surprise.

She's done with you dude. Please move on.

You are being stubborn bud. I don't care if someone asks you to text all day. Don't do it. It's not only needy, which won't get you much of a relationship, but it's also a great way to misunderstood each other.

I can't help but think you are a little immature and overly focused on looks from your other post. If you could step back and think of yourself as a man of substance, you will open yourself up to more mature people and relationships.

Also, I think others called this a relationship. But I don't think it was after only a month of seeing each other. SO I would also advise you to slow down on attaching too quickly before understanding compatibility.

So she tweeted today three times, and she NEVER tweets. She tweeted these three things.

1. Happy 4 u

2. Heads up are nice

3. 3 steps forward and 5 steps back

Which makes me believe she just got punched in the face by karma and a different dude. It seems to me also she was talking to this dude while she was saying stuff to me "I love the looks of our future together, youre perfect, my baby, blah blah blah." Rather she did cut me off because of me being an ass, or not. She still seems like she was with a different dude.

Which would also explain why she cut it off with me so easily the next day. THANKS SO MUCH. I clearly did dodge a bullet with this one. Such a shady person. Now I have gone no contact since, and we will see how long it takes her to reach out to me realizing "oh i f'd up." And I just curve her back. lmao

Thanks everyone

Archived