Hey, Me an my girlfriend are really happy. I love pleasing her. We don't go that far because she doesn't want to, which is fine with me i respect that. So far she is All talk meaning she will say all this dirty stuff she want's to do and then not be up to it. On one occasion she told me she wanted to give me head, so of cource i agreed, and i asked if i could give her oral first, she also agreed. When it came time unbuttoning her pants her eyes turned into a sort of crying mode, no tears just red, i stopped what i was doing asked her if she was alrite continued questioning her and then she finally said she didnt wanna do it. Now she has done this in the past and it makes me feel like she doesn't trust me. When she does something like this my pride is hurt for a while and i feel like Shizzle . She gets me all worked up and then lets me down. The Shizzley feeling i try to cover it up but it just shows and i can't help it as much as i try... Another thing i should mention is she got the same way when were gonna make out at the mall but 3 visits later she did it without thought. I am very confused...is she just counting down on a clock...it feels like i am being messed with...am i???? What is the real problem here we have made out i've felt her up... she felt me up (reluctantly) and i have fingered her while her pants were on (yes my hands were actually inside her a load of times)(don't ask how) and that is it...what the heck is going on here

Well lets do the math here, either she is a tease and is lying about sleeping around, or she slept around with other people and doesnt want to sleep with you.

OR something bad happened when she was in that situation with one of the others guys, and she feels unfomfortable and scared now.

3 perfectly good explanations

Hey,

I also read and commented on your other topic. For starters, why do you say you love a girl, and call her a semi-prostitute here? It's offensive and disrespectful.

I think you should really take into account the possibility that was mentioned by skyteph. It could be that she has been hurt, and decided to really be more careful with sex. That would be a very reasonable explanation for the fact that she was very emotional the first time you unbuttoned her pants.

If you truly want a loving relationship including intimacy with this girl, stop thinking of her as a semi-prostitute and start communicating with her about what's keeping her from being intimate with you.

I find comments like these pretty far-fetched:

Iceman26 wrote:

Well lets do the math here, either she is a tease and is lying about sleeping around, or she slept around with other people and doesnt want to sleep with you.

The girl has a sexual past, maybe she is madly in love with you, and is more insecure. I am much more nervous when it comes to sex when I am really in love. It's much scarier, somehow.

Ilse.

Another good possibility skyteph.

Ilse, I am a realist, and the chances of a 16 year old girl being "madly in love" with him yet describing in great detail what she has done with other men is what I find pretty far fetched.

I do however find it odd that if she was hurt by her past experiences, that she would brag about her sexual conquests with her new boyfriend.

Yes, thank you iceman ...ok and u too moderator that posted...both good points.. with the semi-prostitue thing i think everone took it a little too far what i meant to say was that she has been with other guys and brags about what she has done with them in sense a trophy.....What i am not understanding is why she did loads of stuff with them and these are like two week relationships unlike ours which has been 1 year... It hurts my pride when she in a sense rejected me of pleasure. however semi prostitute was a bit strong so i appologize the word i should have used to describe her actions would be dirty, sly, and interesting..what is occurring now is about the "giving head and being eaten out" story she claimed that happened. I have talked to friends and they said that it is likely she lied about the whole thing just to turn me on or impress me... You help me be the judge of that....The story is as follows Anna,

Me and my x boyfriend were on the beach one day and i gave him head. He enjoyed it. He also gave me oral which i enjoyed. Then my mom caught me doing it(giving him head) on the beach. She said come here right now anna...
Now just some facts for you all to chew on, 1. the beach is about 60 paces from her house. Meaning i could sprint there and arrive in about 20 seconds. 2.She is very careful when she does this stuff 3. her mom takes walks in the area including the beach sometimes AT RANDOM 4. who would do this in a peaceful town in public in the middle of a public beach that is overlooked by many wealthy peoples homes.! please tell me your thoughts on what this is about and please don't tell you i shouldnt be concerned about this to much. your right i shouldnt but all i want are some possible theorys im entitled to that right? 8)

Well, another good option would be that she is lying about this. Couldn't those be stories that you tell playing like truth or dare?

How come you are in a one year relationship and this comes up just now?

If you talk to her, how does she respond to you?

Ilse.

Well for one i can infer by the short story that it could have been a tall tale Especially at the part where Anna,

My mom caught me
Is it possible she said this to turn me on or impress me? I cant talk to her about it i dont know why i just cant. i feel so awkward i mean its kind of odd a discussion with the topic being sucking my wang. or giving her oral. it either happens or it doesnt. I am Just simply trying with all of your help to figure out why she is hesitating about this when according to her its nothing but a walk in the park.. i think i should be able to know that 0X

I would say it would have to be an insecuity i was kinda like that for a while with my bf but i was completely vergin and didnt know what to do and he was in the same position as far as expirience goes but he was very understanding cause i told him that i didnt know how long it would take me and that i was sorry and he said it was ok he understood. I would ask her why she is so hesitant (how long have you been dating my bf and i didnt do ANYTHING but kiss until 8 months and that was only a handy it was 9 months before sex) it just takes some people a while i know i was afraid of not being good or not knowing what to do or what he would think (im very self conscious of my chest, im not flat but im only a B and i dunno i was just tweekin) so just do what you are doing offer and dont pressure and talk talk talk to her thats all i could say and good luck