Just so you know where I'm comming from...

In my last post I was told not to sing or write for my ex which I really cannot control. If you want to hear the CD that was playing that night at my ex's work, when she said turn it off to who ever had it, go to...

link removed

then go to to the top bar and hit search, then where it says artest type in Deja Juniper, it should bring up a few songs. Another thing is she hasn't herd any of the songs off of the new album (with the tracks for her) yet, noone has, only the people working on the album with me, so the music that was playing was songs she's herd b-4, not the new stuff. That track I did for every one here on E-notalone is up as well. It's called "Burning Bridges". My style is strange but I write from the heart. I can only hope my words will help you guys as much as they help me. I'm not trying to plug my stuff, I just want you to hear where I'm coming from. Thanks for you time, Deja

Thanks so much for the time. I always write for me, it's just the topic may involve others. Trust me, the way she's acting, I'm trying my hardest to change as much as I can so it wont blow her already big head up. Only problem is I'm starting to write about one night stands and being drunk at the club, but it's happy sounding. Very up tempo. I don't like doing depressing stuff, it's just not me. Tho I wish I had better topics, this will do nicely.

P.S. , if you want to burn some, just tell me what songs you liked, and I have more that arn't posted, so tell me the style you like fast / slow and I can send you some via e-mail. Every things copy right protected so burn as much as you want. Got lots. Thanks so much again for the time. I just wanted you guys to hear where I'm coming from. My e-mail is in my profile. Have a great weekend. Deja

Wow Phoenix,

This is really the kind of music I adore. You are very talented. Very talented. I have followed your postings for a long while, and know the sadness you have been through. This song made me shiver, as I could feel your pure emotions. I think you can really do a lot with this music. I am already a fan.

Ilse.

You guys have no idea how great that makes me feel. I'm just glad others out there relate to me. You guys have made my crappy week have a perfect ending. Thanks so much Deja, I have lost more, I hope to have my own site up and running very soon. I'll keep every one posted. Oh, and on the new album I have a "thank you " section in the book, I can put your screen names in if you dont mind, I have a list, but I have to ask every one first.