Maybe pictures are enough

faraday

/

I've often thought...if only online dating had an application to make videos to give that first impression- I think it would help determine attraction so much faster than a block of text and a picture...but this video demonstrates why...maybe no one would date get a date ever again if they had video.

It made me laugh anyway. Hope you enjoy!

Learn to be all that you are, and accept with good grace all that you are not.

I screamed with laughter. The viking!!! OMG I would so date him just to find out who would put that outfit on for a dating video. Also "refined Valley Dude!" And "Goddess" guy too. Plus wow, 25-year subscriber to Playboy and New Yorker Magazine? Sign me up, no red flags there.

This is awesome. Thanks for making my day.

Back then, videos were simply not necessary. Mostly because people lived REAL lives and not some fantasy land/online where they can hide their REAL self behind a curtain. You know? Back when people actually ENGAGED and men asked women out. And get this, women didn't actually get all creeped out!!!

I know, crazy.

Is that just me or does that one guy look like John Bon Jovi in his younger days? LOL

I thought that too! Actually there was something kind of endearing about some of those guys. I wouldn't have minded videos of some people, but lord the 80s hair! Is it bad that I spotted at least three hairstyles on men there that I wore in that time period too? (Poodle perm Paris at your service boys)

I think women get creeped out if ANY man approaches them on the street cold. Going in cold is sooooo not the 2015 way to go about it.

Your classed as a creep/sleazy and something is wrong with you.

Well, you have two things to thank for that: a) those instances where some nut bar ruins it for the rest of you fellows by flipping out and cussing or worse getting violent OR shooting, stabbing or running over a woman repeatedly with a car because a woman said no to some stranger who approaches her AND b) the media that blasts the story all over the news.

It's all in the approach, I've gone out with guys who approached me cold. It's how you do it that counts--be respectful, pleasant, find a topic to talk about and if she says no thanks move on. I'm soooo tired the women bashing on here, it's not a good trend fellas and makes me wonder how you all approach women that this complaint keeps coming up over and over again.

Especially when this was originally just about a funny video????

Archived