Update on my situation:

Amoop182

I forgive the name calling. I know you are hurting and its hard when things don't go as we want sometimes. or exactly as planned.

I don't think I've been friend zoned. Sorry to hear that happened to you

Right now, you have been. You broke up, dated someone else - she wanted you back when she found out you were with someone else, but you were not available. And often when we break it off with someone, we don't really 100% want them back - its just the idea that they are with someone else is not something we are ready for. By the time you broke up with the second girlfriend and started sniffing around again - she does not want to be in a relationship with you. She was not just sitting around waiting for you to come her way. When you break up with someone and they move on, you move on - she was dealing with her hurts and working on moving on while you were with someone else. So when you came back again - understand how she feels like sloppy seconds. And maybe while you were broken up she had started to review why the relationship ended and what her part was and why she was okay with not having a second round.

I highly suggest that you don't accept contact from her at this point. Unless its "i made a mistake/i want you back" - all of the small contacts only confuse you and her. She was very clear with you about why she didn't want to go to the concert with you. When someone makes an offer like that, it might seem out of left field to her and just because she contacts you again doesn't mean she wants you back right now.

I think that you should tell her that you shouldn't communicate for now. Honestly, if she DOES get back with you with the feelings she has, the relationship will not last. There will be second guessing, the reasons why you broke up in the first place will repeat, she might feel like second choice. So leave her be.

I get that 'she contacted you ' = but you offered the concert tickets to put yourself back on the radar rather than her coming around to you naturally when she was ready - if ever.

I forgive the name calling. I know you are hurting and its hard when things don't go as we want sometimes. or exactly as planned.

Right now, you have been. You broke up, dated someone else - she wanted you back when she found out you were with someone else, but you were not available. And often when we break it off with someone, we don't really 100% want them back - its just the idea that they are with someone else is not something we are ready for. By the time you broke up with the second girlfriend and started sniffing around again - she does not want to be in a relationship with you. She was not just sitting around waiting for you to come her way. When you break up with someone and they move on, you move on - she was dealing with her hurts and working on moving on while you were with someone else. So when you came back again - understand how she feels like sloppy seconds. And maybe while you were broken up she had started to review why the relationship ended and what her part was and why she was okay with not having a second round.

I highly suggest that you don't accept contact from her at this point. Unless its "i made a mistake/i want you back" - all of the small contacts only confuse you and her. She was very clear with you about why she didn't want to go to the concert with you. When someone makes an offer like that, it might seem out of left field to her and just because she contacts you again doesn't mean she wants you back right now.

I think that you should tell her that you shouldn't communicate for now. Honestly, if she DOES get back with you with the feelings she has, the relationship will not last. There will be second guessing, the reasons why you broke up in the first place will repeat, she might feel like second choice. So leave her be.

I get that 'she contacted you ' = but you offered the concert tickets to put yourself back on the radar rather than her coming around to you naturally when she was ready - if ever.

As for now I'm not making any contact with her. We will see how it plays out. Thanks

Archived