Am i doing something wrong? Ignored by two guys...

sailsup555

I have been completely ignoring by two guys within a couple days of eachother and i really dont understand why. Can someone shed some light on it?

Guy A: We have gone out a couple of times before. We were just chatting via texting on a sunday afternoon and he invited me over around 5 pm. i actually felt like it was kind of random. He said "just to let you know im home alone if youre not doing anything" I had made plans for dinner already though so told him this and asked if he wanted to do something the following weekend which he replied saying he will if he can finish all his work. Then later that week i texted him on a tuesday about a work related question, got no reply, then waited another two days and asked how his week was going and if he was up for getting together that weekend, also no reply.

Guy B: I havent met him and i really dont know much about him, my friend gave him my number thinking i'd like him. We just texted back and forth a couple times and he asked me on a friday if i wanted to meet up that sunday for coffee, i was busy though so i told him this and asked if he would want to do a week night instead which he agreed to and i suggested monday. Then when sunday came i texted to confirm about monday and got no response.

What is going on? I feel like im doing something wrong for it to happen with two guys basically same time. I really dont understand it

Guy A: We have gone out a couple of times before. We were just chatting via texting on a sunday afternoon and he invited me over around 5 pm. i actually felt like it was kind of random. He said "just to let you know im home alone if youre not doing anything" I had made plans for dinner already though so told him this and asked if he wanted to do something the following weekend which he replied saying he will if he can finish all his work. Then later that week i texted him on a tuesday about a work related question, got no reply, then waited another two days and asked how his week was going and if he was up for getting together that weekend, also no reply.

This is kind of silly. Why are you engaging with a man that is inviting you over to his house....without even meeting them in person. You are asking for trouble, you are also communicating with a SHADY character. Stay away from guys like this.

When a guy invites you over to his house, and you accept, you set the stage to spread your legs. Not smart, not smart AT ALL.

Heck, I would even tell you to keep online/internet communication to a MINIMUM until you meet the guy IN PERSON (as in public place with PLENTY of people around).

Guy B: I havent met him and i really dont know much about him, my friend gave him my number thinking i'd like him. We just texted back and forth a couple times and he asked me on a friday if i wanted to meet up that sunday for coffee, i was busy though so i told him this and asked if he would want to do a week night instead which he agreed to and i suggested monday. Then when sunday came i texted to confirm about monday and got no response.

Very simple

You are dealing with HUMANS. Most humans are selfish, arrogant and inconsiderate.

The guys you are talking to are simply shady.

Remember this, when a MAN tells you they are going to do and they don't do it, you are simply dealing with a BOY, not a man. That is the first sign of shady and unpredictable behavior.

Ignore BOTH going forward, they are simply not the kind of boys you want to EVER get involved with.

Learn to do a better job recognizing and accepting people for who they are.

how can i become more of a priority and less of just part of someone's rotation? it makes me nervous like i shouldn't get attached to anyone

In dating stage, you shouldn't get attached to ANYONE.

You are dating people to GET TO KNOW THEM WELL, then decide if they meet your criteria/are qualified etc.

Connections/attachments will be made later, as relationship develops.

how can i become more of a priority and less of just part of someone's rotation? it makes me nervous like i shouldn't get attached to anyone

YOU are asking the wrong question ... one that makes you sound insecure because you just want SOMEONE to like you. You didn't know these guys. Don't let strangers into your head like this. Focus on getting to know people. The people you want will want to get to know you too.

By stopping the texting and actually going on dates. Not "hanging out at my house if you have nothing better to do".

Also, you shouldn't be getting "attached" to people you barely know.

the first guy "A" i have actually known for a long time, we've been friends for a while but just got in touch recently, thats why it bothers me more with him that he just ignored me like im not important. I hate feeling like im being used though and just a back up plan. So i guess my next question to go a long with this is whether or not i should even bother texting or answering either of these guys texts again

I have had similar experiences where guys have acted really interested and then all of a sudden they drop off the face of the earth. I actually came across a YouTube video the other day which explains why guys disappears and honestly it really helped me, hopefully it will help you too. This guy explains it perfectly! I'm going to link it below for you. Listen to what he says..wise words!:

the first guy "A" i have actually known for a long time, we've been friends for a while but just got in touch recently, thats why it bothers me more with him that he just ignored me like im not important. I hate feeling like im being used though and just a back up plan. So i guess my next question to go a long with this is whether or not i should even bother texting or answering either of these guys texts again

I see. The best way not to feel used with guy 1 is to cut him off until you don't care.

Why stay in contact with someone who doesn't want what you want - which is obviously some sort of relationship.

Archived