Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last movie you watched?, Part 2

Ac143

29 minutes ago, greendots said:

What a great movie! 🙂

Greendots! Ohhhh isn’t it just! One of my favourites!!!! 

What other kinda movies do you like? I always find not many people seem to like Lost In Translation but I am a big fan!

I loved Murray in Ground Hog Day as well

x

13 minutes ago, mylolita said:

Greendots! Ohhhh isn’t it just! One of my favourites!!!! 

What other kinda movies do you like? I always find not many people seem to like Lost In Translation but I am a big fan!

I loved Murray in Ground Hog Day as well

x

Too many films to list, hehe. Other top faves are Once (with Glen Hansard), Nikita, The Devil Wears Prada, The Postman, Almost Famous and Batman Begins (Christopher Nolan's version). How about you? 🙂

I haven't seen Groundhog Day yet. I know, I know...

• Haha 1
On 4/25/2022 at 11:19 PM, greendots said:

Too many films to list, hehe. Other top faves are Once (with Glen Hansard), Nikita, The Devil Wears Prada, The Postman, Almost Famous and Batman Begins (Christopher Nolan's version). How about you? 🙂

I haven't seen Groundhog Day yet. I know, I know...

I think you would really like it greendots!

Have you ever seen Vanilla Sky?

x

• 2 weeks later...

“O heavy lightness, serious vanity, Misshapen chaos of well-seeming forms, Feather of lead, bright smoke, cold fire, sick health, Still-waking sleep, that is not what it is! This love feel I, that feel no love in this."

The Northman

Hmmm. Definitely an epic dude flick. I am including a synopsis below. It's going to be in white text to avoid spoiling the movie for those who haven't seen it and plan to watch it. But I have to type a couple more lines before I include the synopsis because I noticed that the thread preview shows ALL of the text, even the white text.

I think >THIS< will be the last sentence I have to add so that the synopsis doesn't show up in the thread preview.

For the synopsis, highlight the text starting here:

Man follows in the footsteps of his father, abandoning family to achieve epic personal glory. Then blazes a celestial path through the sky to Valhalla on the back of a shimmering silver steed.

I think that about covers it 😅

• Like 1