Hi everyone. I'm 22, med student and broke up with my boyfriend back in March. The relationship was on rocky terms the last month and he went on a trip and we talked EVERY day like any couple would. When he returned, he broke up with me, saying I was a bad girlfriend and blaming it all on me. I later found out he cheated, had a huge argument and saw him once, had sex and he never ever spoke to me again or answered any of my texts. His friends tell me he's ego is high on the roof. His birthday is coming up, and even though I'm not angry at him anymore, I really do miss him, I can't find anyone else because I get the feeling that he was it and I didn't appreciate him enough and somehow he got revenge by cheating on me. I want him to come to me and miss me and talk to me, should I say happy birthday or make him miss me? Thank you!!

Are you kidding? He's actually made you feel like you didn't appreciate him? How manipulating of him. He cheated because he's a cheater and his ego is so bloody high it can't possibly be his fault. By blaming you he escapes any wrong-doing. How dare he? Do not wish this piece of garbage happy birthday. He does not deserve your time. If he hasn't been in touch for a few months do not give him your time of day. You're better than that. He may have moved on. Good riddance.

Archived