How does a Crossdresser interact and draw lines with men!!!

LuLiCD

Hi!!!

I have been Crosdressing for the last 6 months. I Love every part of it… And it`s been really fun and good for me in so menu way.. So las week i take it one step further.. And whet out as a girl for the first time… I`m a little tall but besides that my look is really feminine!!! I have spend a lot of time and money to look god.. I i even have the voice down…

Before las week I have only interact with other cross dressers and 2 girl.. that help me to find my look and tech me about makeup. So I had no idea of how to interact with men… Don`t get me wrong love the attention it made me fell so good.. so pretty. Problem is I`m straight!!! And like you can imagine don`t what to have sex whit men…

Ones thats said no one prepared me for the interaction with the. Lets say opposite sex.. If that makes any sense… I`m ok with dancing flirting a little but how to draw the line… I mean men are much much more aggressive that I ever tough possible.. And the places were cross dresser and t-girls are accepted in my town aren`t the best places to encounter a gentleman… Any toughs or tips will be apretiated…

PD sorry about the spelling I`m from Mèxico and it`s not my language!!!

I'm thinking he's like the attention more because it's a pride thing rather than a sexual thing where he's doing it well enough that he garners that kind of attention from men.

OP, while ideally you shouldn't have to, you've got a choice to make. You can choose whether to gussy yourself up and go out to dance with guys and get accustomed to the aggressiveness or you can stay away from these clubs when you're in garb.

And the places were cross dresser and t-girls are accepted in my town aren`t the best places to encounter a gentleman… Any toughs or tips will be apretiated…

PD sorry about the spelling I`m from Mèxico and it`s not my language!!!

Why are you going there if you are straight and do not wish to meet men? There are other places you can go, like a restaurant with friends to simply just go out and have a good time. If you want to meet a woman, you won't meet one dressed like a woman, most likely.

Archived