JoePanther2001

I’ve been chatting w/ this female for about 3-4 months. Around July/Augustish we chatted about heading to a dinner. A few weeks later she writes me inviting me to dinner. I agreed to it and we had a great time. About three weeks later she invites me to dinner again. Each time we had a great time and we have a ton in common. During the last dinner I suggested going to a basketball game and such. Out of the blue she tells me that she thinks that I like her and she only wanted to be friends. I told her that wasn’t the case and due our schedules a relationship isn’t possible, at the moment. Suddenly she deleted me from FB and such. I asked her what was up and she told me to leave her alone. After that occasion I was completely confused and felt that maybe I do like her. We have a ton of common interests and she’s completely my type, the nine yards.

However, I did listen to her when she said to leave her alone. I’m not one to send 23828103 messages. If I send a message and don’t get a reply, I wait 2-3 days. Yesterday we happened to cross paths at a football game. I was on the concourse behind my seat and she walked past and smiled. I figured it can’t be some coincidence because I told her before hand what section I sit at and knows she’s 3-4 sections away. (I’m towards the endzone/she’s towards the 50)…

Should I pop her a text midweek and see how she’s doing and set something up, and completely ignore her message to leave her alone, or should I wait for another “coincidental” running into?

I tend to think she likes me and got a little scared, for whatever reason. I could always sit back and chill for a few weeks and see what's up. My original plan was to wait until next month and invite her to a sports bar to watch a game. Just the fact that she came my way just 4 days after telling me to leave her alone was too suspicious to me. For me, at the spur of the moment was, I felt like that trying to make things right at an event like that would've been a bad idea, because if it goes south, the rest of the game was suck regarding of the outcome of the actual game.

OP,

Is she recently out of a relationship? Sometimes people are attracted to others but are not ready for a relationship. When you started showing attention that made her think that is want you want she pulled away. Just because someone is single does not mean they are necessarily ready/want to date.

Just wait for sometime let her be alone if she wants if she like syou she will come back dont worry. as far as woman's are concerned the more you run behind them they treat you badly so just wait or may she might be having any other reason my advice is wait and watch coz relationships cannot be forced

That's probably the route I'm going to take.

OP,

Is she recently out of a relationship? Sometimes people are attracted to others but are not ready for a relationship. When you started showing attention that made her think that is want you want she pulled away. Just because someone is single does not mean they are necessarily ready/want to date.

That very well could be true. i have no idea if she just got of one or not. We met at a football banquet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the help everyone.

Archived