Just need some advice! 😔

Bethlouise0113

Hello I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 6 months now and we are going through a really rough time I told him a few weeks ago I didn't want to be with him anymore to see if he loved me and to see what he would do and he did nothing. Ever since we have been arguing over stupid things for example he has a bunch of friends that are bad people an I don't really like him seeing them and we had a massive argument over me not wanting him to see them we constant argue now and it's getting to the point where I really can't be botherd anymore I love the boy to bits and he's my world just need help!

I told him a few weeks ago I didn't want to be with him anymore to see if he loved me and to see what he would do and he did nothing.

Sorry, but that's a really silly thing to do. Why would you even do that? You tried to test him, now it's backfired and you don't like the result. Hopefully you can learn from this and not try to manipulate people...

I know but now I have completely ruined everything he dosnt even like me anymore

Then it's time for both of you to walk away from this "relationship" because clearly, it is not working out at all. Not even dating a full 6 months and way too much drama for such early days. Both of you can do a lot better and there's no point in carrying on when neither of you get along and do nothing but argue all the time. Make a clean break and move on.

Archived