he kissed me and now ignores me

gem2

I need quick advice on something that keeps spinning in my head.

Don't think i'm ty or anything, but i met this really cute guy 4 days ago, and after 2 days of knowing him, we made out.

it was a really sexy makeout and i haven't stopped thinking of it, thing is we haven't really talked after the makeout.

the day after the makeout i ran into him (we both go to the same college) and that's why we talked--because we ran into each other,he told me i looked very pretty, but today he hasn't talked to me at all.

i texted him and snapchatted him and he didn't respond to either...

what should i do? just forget that kiss and him or what?

i' sad he just hasn't spoken tome since the kiss, makes me feel like he didn't like it.

I think he was just wanting a make out session with you and he got it. Doesnt seem like he's all that interested in you, so chalk it up to experience and move on. Next time dont be so quick to kiss someone.

^ This. Also, he probably knows you have a long term boyfriend (5 years) and decided it was a bad move.

Well there are allot of potential reasons why he is not responding to your texts/calls.Maybe he is nervous because he went for it and maybe he doesnt think your as into it as he is. Or he may be changing his mind, or trying to figure out his feelings for you right now. Time will tell

'ty' means Thank you, from what I know

Archived