Am I being a pest?

Hoagy

So I had a job interview last week and followed it up with a Thank You email as soon as I got home.

But today I was going through the Sent folder of my emails and realised I'd sent the thank you to a different address to the one I sent my CV. Same person - two addresses. I was worried that maybe the one address might be out of date and that he might not have received my thank you. So I followed up with another email to check he'd received it okay. He wrote back to say he had and will let me know his answer within the week.

I don't want them to think I'm being pushy or a nuisance. Did I do the right thing?

So I had a job interview last week and followed it up with a Thank You email as soon as I got home.

But today I was going through the Sent folder of my emails and realised I'd sent the thank you to a different address to the one I sent my CV. Same person - two addresses. I was worried that maybe the one address might be out of date and that he might not have received my thank you. So I followed up with another email to check he'd received it okay. He wrote back to say he had and will let me know his answer within the week.

I don't want them to think I'm being pushy or a nuisance. Did I do the right thing?

I don't think it's a problem. It shows you're interested.

Done is done, stop worrying about it. Don't send another one though.

Archived