Here's the honest truth...

Hi All,

In addition to my other posts. I'd like to add that I'm incredibly pissed off at my Ex these days. She cheated on me, says she needs space, but keeps calling me all the time.

I told her I need space, and she seems okay with everything. Which is weird after a five year relationship. But, she blame me for her having sex with someone else. Saying we had communication issues and that's the justification for her takin her clothes off. I think know one, men or women, deserve to be disrespected like that. This girl has absolutely no guilt over it, and what's more, she's acting like this is my fault. I know the relationship was slowing down, because neither of us could afford to move out together on our own, but that's no reason to do what you did. And blame me for it! If we had got married, and I had to work lots, would she have done this then?? Seems so.

I'm just so pissed because she refuses to see any side of this but her own, and is calling me immature. I'm supposed to be the one pissed at her. I'm beginning to think i'm never going to trust women again!!!!! What a bitch!!!!! WHy do I still love her?!?!?!?!?!

Wow you're really pissed! Don't stop trusting women just because one hurt you. Not all women are like that. If she's acting like it's all your fault and blaming everything on you then she is selfish. Forget her and move on. That's what I'd probably do if I had a girl like that. Maybe the reason why she did all of this a month before your surgery was to break your heart before it gets fixed by the doctors.