share your SUCCESSFUL romantic relationships and how you met!

musicman777

I've been with my fiancé for 7 years, and he is still the sweetest guy I'd ever met. His dad was actually my Manager at the time, and he would always treat me like his own daughter. He would constantly talk about his son and say that if his son were to ever meet me, he would like me. His dad got him a job at the company and we were working together. I loved how smart he was, and how helpful he would be. Sadly, his dad was sick and his last words to me was that he wanted me to marry his son so he would know that I was officially his daughter in law. We did not get married because I did not want to do so under those circumstances. This was several years ago.. Fiancé still talks about how he knew his dad meant for us to be together.

Now just some traits about him. He cares about my well being. Is always protective about my safety. Would carry all heavy bags, and always try to make sure that I am happy. I know that he would risk his life in an instant if it meant that I would be safe. The list goes on..

Sure, we may not always agree on things, but we try to make a point to never go to bed angry with each other. He's seen me at my worst and still tells me that I am perfect just the way I am. I know he loves me, even at times when I least deserve it. He's amazing and I'm glad that we have each other.

Archived