Sex makes her nauseous

csdude55

The thing is though, if the issue was really a minor one to fix why wouldn't she have fixed it already? The fact she hasn't is an indication that it's not just a pain issue but an internal drive or sexual disinterest. Someone who likes sex but has pain would be frustrated and seek medical attention

Excellent point, really. I can speculate with a few possibilities:

1. we're talking about a woman that hasn't dated in 3 years, so maybe sex hasn't been that much of an issue. I don't know if she has the same nausea from masturbation.

2. it may have always been this way. Imagine if every time you've ever had sex, you got sick; I'm betting that you would just not be interested. If that's the case, then I hope it doesn't mean that it's not fixable; I just have to show her that it can be better.

3. as a single mom that doesn't come from a wealthy family, I'm betting that she doesn't have health insurance. This means that "unimportant" things like this would not justify a potentially expensive trip to the doctor.

But really, that's all just speculation. I have to gently create an atmosphere where I can ask these types of questions, which isn't an easy thing to do!

Interested to see how this plays out.

As am I! LOL I can really see it going one of two ways; one, I recommend some supplements, she tries them, and is eager to find out if they worked (and hopefully they will have worked)... or, two, I make recommendations, she doesn't care, and we both end up losing interest.

I'm hoping for the former

I think recommending supplements is a bad idea. You are not a professional so you have no idea how she would react physically and coming from you it will come accross as condescending and self-serving - if you know about supplements then so does she.

What I would do. Tell her "thanks so much for sharing this with me. I am looking for a relationship that eventually involves a healthy, regular sex life if at all possible -not tomorrow, not next week, but eventually when we are both comfortable. I also find physical affection very important. It's not the only thing of course but it's not something I'd be comfortable giving up. If you would like that too in the future you know where to find me".

I think recommending supplements is a bad idea. You are not a professional so you have no idea how she would react physically and coming from you it will come accross as condescending and self-serving - if you know about supplements then so does she.

What I would do. Tell her "thanks so much for sharing this with me. I am looking for a relationship that eventually involves a healthy, regular sex life if at all possible -not tomorrow, not next week, but eventually when we are both comfortable. I also find physical affection very important. It's not the only thing of course but it's not something I'd be comfortable giving up. If you would like that too in the future you know where to find me".

beautifully put batya

Archived