Libras

Kah310392

Why are some Libyans so indecisive? Men are indecisive, they seem to like to plod on, and block things out rather than face them upfront

I cannot talk for all the people born in Libra sign female,but i do not think i find myself indecisive...however i am a peace lover and i hate confrontations.However i will discuss things if they really need to be discussed...however Libra men tend to disappear in place of ending or resolving things.

Since astrology is a pseudo "science", I wouldn't worry too much about Libras in particular. Just that some people are indecisive.

And while some people are more decisive than others...I think it's because....unless you know what you want, you don't know. Or they don't want to deal with saying what they know you won't want to hear. I know when I have to tell someone something I know they won't like...I appear indecisive...because I don't want to hurt them.

I usually assume any indecision means "no" and adjust my expectations accordingly.

I'm confused...do you mean Libyans (from the country Libya) or Librans (those born under the astrological sign Libra)? I presume you mean Librans?

My son is a Libra and he is anything but indecisive. Some people are indecisive. Or they enjoy having the power to jerk certain other people around. Nothing to do with astrology.

I don't think all men are indecisive or that it has anything to do with astrology.

I was just about to post the exact same thing! lol. Nothing to do with men being indecisive - People can be indecisive. It's not gender specific. Nothing to do with astrology either - people born under any sign can be indecisive. it's not a Libra trait.

I love Libras and I'm very compatible with them (I'm an Aquarius). They're not exactly indecisive...I would say they're people who like to look at a situation from all possible angles before making a decision and they're very analytical. To me, that's fine as I am also very analytical and I like nothing more than talking about an issue for hours...I imagine that's why all the relationships I've had with Libra men have been really good...however, I can see how they can seem hard to understand to people who don't enjoy going back and forth about something.

Archived