i have been with my boyfriend for 9 months on and off this is our third time with have got back and we both said itwoud be our last, at first things were great and mostof the time they are but in 1 wek i am going to england for 3 weeks and instead of trying to spend time with me before i leave he goes out with his brother on the nights that we are meant to go otu on our dates our whatever i yelled at him last time and he promised never to treat me like that again but today i called and he wasn at home, none of his family know were he is it is now 5 hours since i 1st called and he still isnt home he did this 2 days ago what should i do? is is bad news? or am i just over reacting? love hayley

Hey hayley! I'm thinking that maybe your guy doesn't realize that it is important to you that you guys spend time before you leave for England. I'm guessing hes 20 something and just goes out and wants to have fun? Maybe he honestly doesn't realize how much it means to you to hang out with him, and doesn't think that 3 weeks is a huge deal.. It could be a guy just being a guy deal.. I wouldn't make a big problem out of it until you talk to him face to face and ask him straight out why hes doing what he's been doing. And explain to him how you wanted ot be with him before you left. And sometimes it is in my experience that guys just like a little space for themselves ya know? I have taken little things too personally a lot of times when my bf did something like that, and it ended up not being anything big at all. Sometimes its bad to assume things ya kno? Unless you 2 had a date actually planned, and he called you and everythign was set and he just blew you off...then i wouldn't get so mad at him. Are him and his brother really close? I would just try talking to him in person and just talking, and not get mad. And who knows , maybe hes even a little jealous that you are the one going away..and doesn't know how to react to that?

Hope this helps some..

Just a thought about your on and off relationship with him. my ex and i fought a lot but we liked each other alot also, our first break up sucked (for me anyway) I missed her and wanted to be back with her, or so i thought. we got back together and broke up and so on and on...fact is we're friends now not together but we're friends.....no fighting no fustrations no dissappointments, we just aren't ment to be more than friends.