ATLstudent

I was in my first Artshow with a gallery tonight ...it was a group show and it went well. I sold 3 pieces too!

5 1/2 years ago I was just beginning to sketch again after not much creativity in a high school and college stretch of hard partying. I got sober then, picked up a brush for the first time. Learned in school, left, moved to Cali for 4 years , meet great people....lived in 2 cities ,spent 2 months on a farm in Oregon, then moved back home to be closer to family. My first show was in walking distance from my house ....and some of the closest friends I've ever known came...some neighbors too. It felt nice having it here, with these people around. One guy was from in my middleschool and high school....someone who I knew but didn't hangout with....i was super happy to talk with him and catch up....his wife was great too...really pretty amd they seemed like a great couple. He is one of those great nice people who you may pass by at some time in your life but feel lucky to get another chance to get to know.....he's a nice lucky dude. Anyway they inspired me , she did, to keep looking for a girl or someone out there.....

Archived