She is always busy...

chedge05

• 2 weeks later...

Not much has changed. I've asked her to hang out. I've texted her one day, called her another..

She finally emailed me two days ago at 1 in the morning. She emails when shes got alot to say...I can post some of it here:

I know this is hard. N I know it's not easy for you just like it's not easy for me either. Maybe we should try a break til things slow down a bit for me cause this isn't fair for u at all. N I know once I get into the nursing program at school its going to consume even more of my time cause its harder then what I am going for now. I mean if u really want to stay together I'm more than willing to try. I do love you with all my heart.

Since then, nothing. I would LOVE to talk to her in person to actually TALK...but that is not an option right no.

Is this her way of saying "hey, the relationship isn't really going to work out?" My main thought is...can't she find at least one second out of her day to tell me something? this being based on, we talked alot before about 3 weeks ago, and she was just as busy...now nothing. i barely get a text once every 3 days, one word, if im lucky.

Wish her well and move on. You've never been intimate and her schooling is going to get more intense. A relationship and the time it takes is not even on her priority list.

I agree with this. Her email seems genuine. But there may also be something she's not telling you. You may never know.

Take the high ride and wish her well and tell her to let you know if anything changes.

Then you need to get on with your life.

Archived