So the ex broke contact

ok so my ex and i have been broken up for close to 4 months........anyways i went the first two months with doing NC and he would try and contact me, but i just wasnt feelin it so i would let that junk go. Anyway after the two months he eventually got in contact with me. Then he started to call me often, text me often, come and visit me at work ask when i was workin and come in. I was like wahts goin on here? this is to much intrest in an "ex". And if he was tryin to be friends no one really tries that hard, right?

So i was like i cant take this, i dont want to be his friend and i dont want to be that person on the side line. So i called him and told him that i couldnt be frinds with him. THat i thought i could handle it, but i coulnt. HTat i was fine before he started to show allll this sudden intrest in my life and that i just couldnt take it. He was like well cant we wait a couple weeks or a month and see where we stand.....uhhh i dont think so!

Anywys i thought i was pretty clear but the next day hes online and is NEVER online so i just brush that off.....a couple days later he comes in my work again.....im like uhh ok what ya doin here, i work in the mall so its a public place but come on.

He even sent me a text like a few mins after 12 on new years. I was like geez

So i called him jan 1st and was like listen u are drivin me crazy hes like how. I said did u have to come in my work. hes like well i didnt know u were workin......right. so i was like listen if u dont want anything to do with me just tell me. He said, i dont want anything to do with you. I was like fine then just leave me alone. ANd he has.

Except he pops online for these long periods of times now. ANd he doent have any buddies i knwo this cause he is never EVER on. There is no point cause he has no friends on his list and he basically made it to talk to me when he got on the computer at work a looonng time ago.

So hes been on for the past two fridays, and the 7th was my bday and he was on all that day on and off. Commin in and out of idle. And last friday. I sign on today and hes on again. He was on since 12 this morning and was goin in and out of idle all afternoon till i came out of away. and he IMs me. He asks if im still mad at him. And i said no. ANd he asks if i still am content with not being friends. I said no im fine. I didnt really knwo what to say. He said iscared him when i called him last. And i said well did u uderstand why i was like that?? and he was like kinda. THen he just signs off. im thinkin he got kicked off or soemthing i dont knwo. He hasnt been back. The converstaion was a little longer then that.

Its good to see with the IMs when the person types becuase i could see he would take a while to type somethig and then earse it all and type again.

What my question is why does he want to be my friend so bad? i gave him a clear chance at just goin away forever but he keeps trying to be friends. Why?

Hmmm stalker alert? I think he still wants you back in his life, and the friends stuff is to get close to you. No one would be desperate to get friendship with someone else, if the other person wouldn't want.

Did you broke up with him?

I know, sort of, how this stalker stuff works, cause my ex when she broke up with her other BF received lots of emails and message over msn and he was really annoying. She was so paranoid over it, that any guy with resemblance to him, would be him. But that happened in the first month after they break up, then he sort of stopped. She actually called him ghost...

So i guess you have yourself a ghost too...

thanks for the replies.

He broke up with me. and i did tell him that i still have feelings for him, beucase i couldnt take the stupid games anymore. And i didnt want to be justt silly friends.

I just think u dont put that much effort into being friends with someone, unless u want to keep them on the side for when ur ready to be in a relationship. And im not stayin on the side......he said i scared him the last time i called him and told him to leave me alone. And he got back on later and said his computer froze but he had to go....i think he had to go to work.

i just dont think u want to be friends that much with an ex

It all depends on the person. Everyone is different. I have an ex who I really want to be friends with even though I have a boyfriend who I like very much. so, it could mean he wants to keep u on the side or it could just mean he really wants to be friends. It's hard for me to tell just from what you've said here. Have you told him recently (since all the frequent contact started) that you want to be with him?