Trying to keep myself busy

brigirl92

I'm happy to say that I have kept myself pretty busy today, therefore my mind hasn't been on mind ex. But now that I'm catching some downtime, the thought of him is arising.Tomorrow will make a week since we broke up. These upcoming weeks are going to suck because Valentines Day and what would have been our 1 year anniversary are coming up. I'm sure I will be posting more frequently in that window of time because of that.

we are here anytime you need some people to vent to... heres a list of random sites to keep busy if you've got nothing to do:

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

You are focusing on things that will only add to your hurt, like "Valentines day" and "1yr anniversery" is only going to hold you back. I know its hard to not focus on that but please dont, dont even mention it anymore. The more you do, the more you give weight to it and the more its going to hurt. Believe me, your hurt is justified, you are going thru a heartbreak that alone is worth crying, no need to add the other little facts to add to your pain. Remember the 3 Rs. Breathe, Relax and ummmm... Release...

Thats the way to look at it, you do it hour by hour at first, then once you win the majority of those battles then you move day by day then month by month. You will have your bad days (thats natural) the trick is not to let the bad moments get to you, they are only moments. Dont let those moments ruin your day or send you into the abyss again. Every day you will improve and get better, you will be happy again.

Same here! Actually, my "anniversary" is in two days. It has been 4 months since my break up. I keep thinking of her more and more lately because it is getting closer and closer to this date. When I am occupied its fine, but when I'm daydreaming my thoughts just run all over the place with her in my mind.

Same here! Actually, my "anniversary" is in two days. It has been 4 months since my break up. I keep thinking of her more and more lately because it is getting closer and closer to this date. When I am occupied its fine, but when I'm daydreaming my thoughts just run all over the place with her in my mind.

Well I hope in two days that you keep yourself occupied with things that you enjoy. Have fun, go out with friends, binge watch Netflix. I actually plan on binge watching Netflix on my "anniversary" cause it's the perfect time waster. The daydreaming part really sucks. I'm trying to keep my brain active so it doesn't go idle. When it goes idle, all I can think about is him. We will get through this

Well I hope in two days that you keep yourself occupied with things that you enjoy. Have fun, go out with friends, binge watch Netflix. I actually plan on binge watching Netflix on my "anniversary" cause it's the perfect time waster. The daydreaming part really sucks. I'm trying to keep my brain active so it doesn't go idle. When it goes idle, all I can think about is him. We will get through this

The worst thing is I have to see her on that day because we both go to the same university. Yep, we will definitely get through this. Good luck to you! ^_^

Archived