weird messaging behavior from a crush.

yamajii89

so i was in a infatuation trance with this woman a month a go, im totally over it now i realize infatuation isnt the best thing. so i did my own thing and left her alone for the most part. been texting here and there, but for the past 3 weeks i havent contacted her, she stopped replying then, however its weird because a week ago she started to message me again just saying hello, then it escalated to pictures, no sexual pics however sorry guys. anyways i replied a few times but she would not acknowledge my reply, she would still message me about her day and how i was but its like she pretends im not texting, i just stopped contacting her over all but she still message me on viber and pictures telling me how her day was. weird, i asked her out again but would not reply she would just continue with her thing messaging me... she used to be my perfect match but now i think she is weird, or there something im not getting maybe there is something in between this. i still like her and would like to go out with her again though, but im not sure whats going on.

I would not be able to give any advice because I am too old and I do not understand a game of flirting as I realize. In my years (different country also) flirting was a playful, happy, creative way to communicate again and again "i like you!" Now Internet is full of Push and Pull game as a foundation for flirting. The main concept is to throw off balance the other person. By destroying this other person's concept of reality, self-esteem, etc, one gains CONTROL over the other person and rents room in his/her head.

Flirting is NOT a playful way to communicate "I like you!" anymore. Flirting is a game to establish control and use this control further on if r/s continues.

Hiding behind texting is NOT communication. The girl is just installing herself in your mind. I would block her.

Archived