I'm so upset with ex-gf. How do I deal with this?

I am. I have dated guys who were great, and had potential --- and never got off their butts to do anything. And it is sad to have to move on from someone you really

love because no matter how many chances you gave them, they wouldn't grow up.

At what age were they? Is making 65-70k a year a good start?

Coming from 35k a year

Oh trust me I jumped through hoops to keep her happy. She was a high maintenance one. Tons of all nighters to be with her and having to work the next morning at 5am while she expected me to make plans Friday night while I only had 3 hours of sleep. So much sacrifices made for nothing

No need to vilify her. It sounds like there were challenges to both of you. Ultimately, you just weren't compatible.

Practice NC, hard core.

Know that each time you contact her all or most of the progress you made goes out window and you get to start all over again, square one.

Treat like a drug habit. It's nasty and it lies to you. You lie to yourself and believe you can handle it or make up some reason why you need to do it and won't cause any harm. And what happens? You find yourself at square one all over again, detoxing. CHOOSE not to do this to yourself.

I don't know about you but I'd rather chew my arm off then go through the pain and anxiety of a break up over and over.

Practice NC, hard core.

Know that each time you contact her all or most of the progress you made goes out window and you get to start all over again, square one.

Treat like a drug habit. It's nasty and it lies to you. You lie to yourself and believe you can handle it or make up some reason why you need to do it and won't cause any harm. And what happens? You find yourself at square one all over again, detoxing. CHOOSE not to do this to yourself.

I don't know about you but I'd rather chew my arm off then go through the pain and anxiety of a break up over and over.

Just can't find a way to block her. She ended up unblocking me on fb after we had that talk last week. I feel like we could've worked it out. Even if we weren't as compatible as our first few years together, I feel like I can change for her.

Archived