i just want them to leave me alone.

havannahg

hey all.

my previous posts have been about a situation that I've been dealing with that began a month ago when I returned from vacation and found out my boyfriend and my best friend began dating while I was away. Since I've cut all communication and ties with them and moved on with my life since it was obvious these people that I've done nothing but care for and love didn't give a d*MN about me as they were more interested in fulfilling they're own f*cked up a*s selfish a*s needs and wants . I'm happy and I'm at peace. & I'm thankful this happened so i could remove these toxic people from my life.

the thing now is. i have a mutual friend who has been by my side through all this betrayal and heartache. she's understands the gravity of the situation but she must remain neutral which is fine with me because I've been dealing with this on my own and i only talk to her when i want to express certain feelings and to just go for lunch etc and have a normal day. i went out the other night and saw her boyfriend with another girl carrying on and when he saw me he immediately got spooked and avoided me all night because he knew I'd tell my friend. Oh, my ex best friend and bf were there also with the guy but I'm so used to seeing them when i go out now i pay them 0 attention. they're trash. anyway i tell my friend what i see and she decides to confront her bf - the thing is also her bf is my ex best friends, Male best friend...if you guys get it. anyway. mind you its been a month none of these people have heard a word from me since they betrayed me they only see me out and I'm obviously at peace and look d*mn amazing. i only told my friend what i saw because i believe i was doing the right thing by her, obviously. I also told her that I didn't mind of she told him it was me who informed her.

anyway the following day after she confronts him, my ex best friend texts me but I didn't read it because based on the first few words I knew it had nothing to do with our situation - mind you after she confessed her and my ex boyfriend were dating she insisted she was sorry and devastated but when I told her how hurt I truly was in a long message she did not even reply til this day. anyway I didn't open her message but I couldn't help but think how fuc*in delusional this girl is to have the balls to text me a month later about a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with her. moving fwrd, about 3 days later early one morning my ex boyfriend also texts me- mind you the last I heard of him was a message he sent asking if we could talk and that he'd do anything I want, this was a month ago... the same week I cut them out of my life completely and let go of the situation. anyway, in his message he writes saying if I could please leave their lives alone like they've stayed out of mine.

this not only pisses me off but perplexes me. I know they believe I know these sad a*s people think I told my friend what I saw in some lame a*ss effort to get back at them but if they only knew how far from the truth and f*ckin ridiculous that is they'd be amazed.

I just do not understand. why do they even still have my #? I thought I was irrelevant and they were oh so f*ckin happy together since they risked my heart and feelings. obviously if I walked away with my head held high and my dignity still in tact isn't that evidence enough that they didn't defeat me why would I try to get back at them in such a way and exactly how does it affect them directly? it pisses me off that they felt they could text me at all saying any bullsh*t after what they've done to me

it only makes me sad because I hate feeling like people are attacking me ...messing with me.. or trying to bring me down to their level. these people have no idea what they put me through I excuse my self from their lives a long time ago and they still feel the need to f*ck with me. what reason does my ex have to even text me those words EARLY in the morning 3 f*ckin days later? my guess is that he'd say anything to get me to at least say one word to him but I refuse to even react to these miserable people.

I'm trying to rebuild and move on. but for some reason they will not go away its frustrating.

sometimes I feel I made a mistake by telling my friend what I saw because consequently my serenity has been destroyed by these heinous people who obviously want me to care about them still. I just don't know what to do. I know I made some mistake with this situation but I know my heart and intentions were pure because I've been through enough to ever intentionally disrupt or destroy anyone's happiness. I'm not bitter nor am I vengeful.

idk what to make of anything. I just want these people to leave me the f*ck alone. if I don't matter just WHY. leave me be. I refuse to reply or react to any of they're messages its the best way to show them, I believe, that I am beyond them and the situation and I hope they're happy because if messing with me and trying to get my attention is one of the things sustaining their tainted a*s relationship I feel extremely sorry for them.

what to do, this is just the way..yea?

with love, H

Can you make it so that their attempts to communicate with you are invisible to you? (Block their numbers on your phone, social media). Going no contact is the best thing you could possibly do so I say, persevere with that. Like you say, these two are no friends of yours and you are lucky they are out of your life now.

On the question of your friend, and her boy, that is such a tricky situation, whether to tell or not. I think in those situations it is better to apply pressure to the unfaithful party to confess on their own, then, if that doesn't work, consider telling the one who's been cheated on.

this is what I did. I've blocked all communication but my phone has this disgusting feature where it still notifies me when blocked contacts contact me which definitely defeats the purpose but what to do. so this is how I know they contacted me.

well these people are pathological liars they would never confess on their own this is why I told my friend because I knew there is no way she would ever find out other wise because these people are strange and secrets and scandal excites them its disgusting. I'm glad I've removed them from my world but for some reason it seems they will not be moved.

You say you're at peace, but you are soooooooooo in this drama. The post goes on and on about the situation, and there is a hell of a lot of anger. Don't get me wrong, i would also be angry, but you're still giving them way too much of your energy.

You also need to stop seeing yourself as a victim. You knew that both of these people were of poor character before they got involved, as was discussed in your last post. I think if you are more selective with your friends, you can avoid these types of situations.

These people are a waste of time. You need to try and move on.

Archived