Women/Girls read and give your opinion.

bounddyy

I've noticed a lot of women say "I love you but I want to try something else." or something similar. Why is that? Why can't girls be happy with what they have? As my ex said "I want to try something new." does that mean she wants to go F*** other dudes? May sound rude but I'm still get over her but I cant get that out of my head and I have read a few other relationships similar to that.

Things are not gender specific. So to say that mostly women do this would be incorrect.

sorry didn't mean to sound sexiest all I've read here and there have been women. Well if not women why can't people be happy with what they have? For me my ex let another dude get close, I'm assuming it's that.

Are you trying to have committed relationships with ladies who aren't ready for that?

I've never said it, and never had it been said to me. I think if someone did, I'd find it really lame. That has nothing to do with love. That is just someone who wants to play the field and isn't ready for a relationship yet. SO ok, let her do her thing!

Are you trying to have committed relationships with ladies who aren't ready for that?

I've never said it, and never had it been said to me. I think if someone did, I'd find it really lame. That has nothing to do with love. That is just someone who wants to play the field and isn't ready for a relationship yet. SO ok, let her do her thing!

In my case we both were looking for a long term committed relationship but in the end I guess not because she said she saw it was "trial and error", but I'm getting past her I Just wanted some clarification.

Because they aren't happy with what they have.

Thanks.

Not trying to be simplistic, but it is as simple as that.

If someone were happy and fulfilled in their relationship, if their partner shared their same goals and values, if there was love, trust and respect --- then they wouldn't leave the relationship.

Archived