My name is Peter and I live in Brooklyn, N.Y. and if anyone knows anything about that place it's that it is really crowded and almost always busy.

I've recently went on vacation to another state with close family members to get away from my problems. Now that I'm back I wish to move there.

Problem is, I don't know whether to move to this new state or stay here and work things out. Here in NY it's always croweded and noisy. But where I want to go it's more quiet and there are less people.

I love my relatives in this new state and believe I can do a lot better there. Here I'm a depressed, spiritually-lost boy.

Over there I'll be staying with my aunt and uncle along with a few cousins, I can attend a school with more of the same people of my nationality, and I can watch my nephew grow up .

But I don't want to leave my immediate family in New York. My grandma and mother live here as well as my little brother and a few cousins. I have made a life here, and even though it's a bad and aversive one, it's still a life.

Still I feel as if moving to this new state is best for me because I can start a whole new life! And most people don't get that chance. I feel I should take this chance but I don't know the consequences if I do.

If you guys were me what would you do? I've done so much bad and given so much grief here that I think I should start all over where no one know's my past history. Well?

Yeah I know I can post again. That's what I'm doing. Thing is I know my family in NY will miss me to some degree. But I do believe that they can part with me.

I'm not exactly a gift or shining star here. But at least I can try to again if I move. My family and friends and everyone else here has a life and a reason to stay. I don't.